Sust in Oral Liquid Dropper, Prohormone?

So I have been on TRT for about 3 years now since I was 18 due to test defficency . Before I got on TRT I was 128 pounds and very under developed. After BW I found that I needed TRT . I grew from 5’8 to 6’1 and I went from 128 pounds to 175 of muscle with 8 to 16% BF . Furthermore I’ve been wanting to blast with sust and drol to kinda get out of my Plato and I purchased the drol and sust but oddly the sust came as a oral liquid in a dropper that you hold under your tongue and then swallow . Does sust come in that form ? Or is it a prohormone ?

My cruise ~ 3 years 200mgs of test cyp a every 6 days
My blast ~ stacking the 200mg cyp with a full dropper of sust with 25mg drol . Taking the shot from my doctor as prescribed but the orals I bout recreationally from a trusted dealer/friend . (The blast is still in its learning phase) meaning I havnt started until I got the facts straight

Btw I don’t plan on cycling I’m just gonna blast and cruise .
Thank god for TRT !

So the real reason for this post is a have liquid sust in a dropper you put under your tongue and swallow is it legit ? Or a prohormone ?

There’s no way legit sust. Just being honest. The superdrol, on the other hand would be good to see what it does with trt, I wanted to see that my self.

1 Like

See I thought the same thing but I’ve heard of Drs making dropper oils of there own compounds . Because my dr offers tro-keys or however you spell it that are melt away test cyp . So I’m wondering if my guy got this from a guy that does something similar . Thanks for the response Il put up pics of my before TRT and after . And after I start my drol with my TRT Il post results as well .

mind you this was 3 months into TRT from having a Tlevel of nothing to being on track did wonders for my body . This was 3 years ago

There is a lot of useless, sometimes dangerous, shit on the WWW. Just stick to injected T.

Are you OK becoming infertile?

There is a T replacement forum here.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.