Sust Deca Dbol. Input Needed

Real quick, 22 years old, 215lbs, 13% BF. This will be my third cycle.

Money has become tight, last minute expenses that were unexpected occurred. luckily in my possession i have

Sustanon 250, 30ml
Deca Durabolin 300, 20ml
Dbol Methandrostenolone. 10 mg, 100 tabs
Nolvadex tamoxifen, 20mg, 100tabs

Was thinking of running
weeks 1-10, Sust at 500mg week
weeks 1-10, deca at 400mg week
weeks 1-4 dbol at 250 mg week.

Now the questions.
On my first cycle I ran clomid (sust dbol cycle) for 28 days post cycle. With nolva can I do the same thing?
I have heard mixed arguments with tapering in and out of the sust. Anybody here have pros/cons?
Should I run the sust for 2 weeks after the deca?

Any other input is always appreciated. Cheers mates

1. Yes, 40/40/20/20

2. Tapering sust? Never heard about that

3. Yes, at least 2 weeks longer

Any AI or caber on hand?

It sounded weird when i heard about tapering sust… something about if you taper off than it will be less of a shock to your body when your levels start to naturally regulate? I am assuming this is when nolvadex is not an option? I am not gonna lie, I am not sure.

And no i do not have any ai or caber on hand

Are you talking about tapering of sust to use the test taper approach instead of a standard pct?

I would look into getting some.

[quote]damelio wrote:
It sounded weird when i heard about tapering sust… something about if you taper off than it will be less of a shock to your body when your levels start to naturally regulate? I am assuming this is when nolvadex is not an option? I am not gonna lie, I am not sure.

And no i do not have any ai or caber on hand[/quote]

The test taper protocol is legit. But not necessary.

As far as tapering sust being a must…I don’t see why? Especially since it is a blend of esters, they would all work their way out of your system in a nice, chronological pattern…I would assume.

And BUDs is right…as usual. If you can, get an AI man. DBOl in particular is a known culprit for some nasty estrogen side effects.

My apologies for the late return. Had to disappear with work for a bit.
This all being said I think I am set to go. Here are my final alterations and set up.

Sust. Weeks 1-12 625mg/week
Deca Weeks 1-10 600mg/week
Dbol Weeks 1-4 250mg/week
Nolva. Weeks 12-14 40mg/ week… 15-16 20mg/week

Cash is tight so this is the only gear I can get ahold of. No future spending money for awhile.
Though I managed to get milk thistle and stock up on some of the dietary goods that were on sale.

Any last minute advice is great. I have been postponing too long and since I am not going anywhere for work for awhile. Now is the best time for me to start!

Looks like a mean cycle good luck!

I would look into your pct start time with sust, I think it’s 3 weeks after last pin before you start pct

[quote]damelio wrote:
This all being said I think I am set to go. Here are my final alterations and set up.

Cash is tight so this is the only gear I can get ahold of. No future spending money for awhile.
Though I managed to get milk thistle and stock up on some of the dietary goods that were on sale.

Any last minute advice is great. I have been postponing too long and since I am not going anywhere for work for awhile. Now is the best time for me to start![/quote]
Dont know how tight your cash is but liquid adex is only about $25-30. Personaly i wouldnt cycle w/o AI

liquid adex? This is a new term to me. If this is PCT I could easily get ahold of that kind of money in the mean time. Whats the source on this sort of thing? Local pharmacy no big deal or standard source kind of thing? I am researching a bit now as I type but I find its easier and more straightforward with some people on the posts

[quote]damelio wrote:
liquid adex? This is a new term to me. If this is PCT I could easily get ahold of that kind of money in the mean time. Whats the source on this sort of thing? Local pharmacy no big deal or standard source kind of thing? I am researching a bit now as I type but I find its easier and more straightforward with some people on the posts[/quote]
anastrozole or adex is an AI, stops gyno, water weight and the like from happening you take it during cycle. Its easily purchased through “research” companies.

[quote]SHREDTODEATH wrote:

[quote]damelio wrote:

Any last minute advice is great. I have been postponing too long and since I am not going anywhere for work for awhile. Now is the best time for me to start![/quote]
Dont know how tight your cash is but liquid adex is only about $25-30. Personaly i wouldnt cycle w/o AI[/quote]

2nd that and if I may add, look into prami or caber

To educate my ignorant self with this. What would you all recommend? In terms of where to use it in my cycle?

how often are u going to take the Susta a week?

Sust is going to be twice a week

[quote]damelio wrote:
To educate my ignorant self with this. What would you all recommend? In terms of where to use it in my cycle?[/quote]

I’m assuming your talking about the AI?

Start from day one of the cycle, .25 EOD adjusting the dose need be till the last week before pct