T Nation

Sust/Deca/D-bol 12 Weeks

Im looking to run sust 250 deca 250 and d-bol 10 mg for about 12 weeks. Looking for huge gains. Im not quite ready to start because i have some progress to make before hand.
Stats: 185lbs 10%bf training 5 1/2 years.

Looking for suggestions on the dosing.
Thinking about:
Dbol: 30 mg day first 2 weeks, 50 mg day last 3 weeks
Sust: 750mg/wk weeks 2-12
deca: 350mg/wk weeks 1-11
HCG: 2 weeks after last shot 2500iu/6 days apart 3 weeks
A-Dex: .5mg EOD
Cabaser on hand-- Sensitive to prolactin induced gyno. Should i throw it in as a precautionary?

Let me know what u think. maybe some changes you might have?

[quote]Hawks2842 wrote:
Im looking to run sust 250 deca 250 and d-bol 10 mg for about 12 weeks. Looking for huge gains. Im not quite ready to start because i have some progress to make before hand.

Thinking about:
Cabaser on hand-- Sensitive to prolactin induced gyno. Should i throw it in as a precautionary?

Let me know what u think. maybe some changes you might have?[/quote]

why start test 2 wks late?
do more research on HCG, what you plan should be changed.
deca could be stopped another week earlier.
is this your first cycle?

im not exactly sure how much hcg i will need or when to use it yet…im ballparking that figure. ive done some reading and seen a lot of guys start there sust late by about a week. I dont think im going to. any suggestion for me? no this will be my second cycle too btw. Why do u say end the deca 2 weeks earlier than planned?

Medical recommendations used to be and maybe still generally are for extreme doses of HCG such as even 5000 IU at a time, but I established long ago that this was ridiculous and no more than 500 IU should be taken at a time. Generally speaking 250 IU at a time 3x/week or every other day is plenty.

At least one doctor specializing in male hormone replacement therapy has taken up or independently adopted (I don’t know which) this protocol. It’s well proven.

Amounts like 2500 or 5000 IU at a time are just extreme overdoses.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Medical recommendations used to be and maybe still generally are for extreme doses of HCG such as even 5000 IU at a time, but I established long ago that this was ridiculous and no more than 500 IU should be taken at a time. Generally speaking 250 IU at a time 3x/week or every other day is plenty.

At least one doctor specializing in male hormone replacement therapy has taken up or independently adopted (I don’t know which) this protocol. It’s well proven.

Amounts like 2500 or 5000 IU at a time are just extreme overdoses.[/quote]

I have read on a number of occasions that all that amount does is serve to give a massive boost in testosterone which does nothing beneficial but aromatize and give negative feedback… continuing or worsening HPTA suppression… well, HP suppression at least.

I know that annecdotally on this site many people have come to the conclusion that 50-100iu taken daily or maybe every other day, is enough to keep the testes ticking over without causing any noticeable or additional suppression or estrogenic sides.

JJ

[quote] Brook wrote:
Bill Roberts wrote:

Amounts like 2500 or 5000 IU at a time are just extreme overdoses.

I have read on a number of occasions that all that amount does is serve to give a massive boost in testosterone which does nothing beneficial but aromatize and give negative feedback… continuing or worsening HPTA suppression… well, HP suppression at least.

I know that annecdotally on this site many people have come to the conclusion that 50-100iu taken daily or maybe every other day, is enough to keep the testes ticking over without causing any noticeable or additional suppression or estrogenic sides.

JJ[/quote]

I will vouch for the effectiveness of 100iu eod during cycle. I had great results in terms of preventing testicular atrophy during this for 10 weeks during a test/tren/mast cycle.

[quote]Hawks2842 wrote:

Thinking about:

Let me know what u think. maybe some changes you might have?[/quote]

It has been mentioned before but I’ll say it again. Start your test at the beginning and cut the deca 2 weeks prior to the test. Also why the staggered doses of d-bol. Just run 40mg/day for 4.5-5 weeks.

Ok heres my revision so far.
Sust: 750mg/wk 1-12
deca: 350mg/wk 1-10
Dbol: 40mg/day 1-5
HCG: TBD lol

your HCG plan has been decided IMO.

I do hope you aren’t intending to NOT TAKE Bill Roberts advice? There is no-one better qualified to advise any of us on AAS - count yourself lucky he has posted on your thread.

50-100iu ED is a good protocol for HCG… PLUS 50iu ED for 12 weeks only equals 4200IU!!! that is one bloody amp! Whats the problem?

Looks like a good cycle, virtually identical to one i am planning on taking next.
FYI - you would be fine with 10 weeks on Sust and 8 weeks on Nandrolone Deca… for a second cycle that is.
I also think you would be fine with 500mg Sust too… 125mg EOD.

JMO.

oh… and i do hope you will be using Proviron??

JJ

[quote]Hawks2842 wrote:
HCG: TBD lol[/quote]

Sust needs to be taken EOD, I would up the dose on deca to about 400-500 and I don’t belive a-dex helps with prolactin issues.

[quote]curqleez wrote:
Hawks2842 wrote:
HCG: TBD lol

Sust needs to be taken EOD, I would up the dose on deca to about 400-500 and I don’t belive a-dex helps with prolactin issues.[/quote]

I have had great results on 2-300mg E6D in the past… saying that, i was a little less developed then… but still, the old 2mg/lb is still a great dose for this particular drug IMO… so these days i would be on 400mg a week, and that sounds about right TBH. :slight_smile:

i know the a-dex doesnt help with prolactin induced gyno. i have cabaser on hand. I will be using some when needed.

As far as HCG goes i was going to use it as a post cycle but my mind has been changed by mr. bill roberts. I think ill be using aout 250 3x a week like suggested. What are your thoughts on using it as a post along with clomid/nolva?
Proviron isnt being thrown in this time its bulking season i dont care what i look like now.

[quote]Hawks2842 wrote:
i know the a-dex doesnt help with prolactin induced gyno. i have cabaser on hand. I will be using some when needed.

As far as HCG goes i was going to use it as a post cycle but my mind has been changed by mr. bill roberts. I think ill be using aout 250 3x a week like suggested. What are your thoughts on using it as a post along with clomid/nolva?
Proviron isnt being thrown in this time its bulking season i dont care what i look like now.[/quote]

proviron will help with SHBG, it can be used in either bulking or cutting cycle to increase the effects of test.

Also, I believe it is caber.

oh ok thanks i wasnt aware of the SHBG effect. thanks. im gonna read further into it.