Sust/Cyp/Enan-Which For Size Gains?

I’ve heard all different opinions from friends about which they prefer. Some are claiming that Sust if for size and E/Cyp is more of a power drug. What do you guys think?
Test is test to a certain extent, no?

Not to a certain extent. There is no difference besides ester length. Choose the drug based on how often you want to inject if you are going to do a test only cycle.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Not to a certain extent. There is no difference besides ester length. Choose the drug based on how often you want to inject if you are going to do a test only cycle. [/quote]

Nailed it on the head.

Test is Test to the full extent.

You wont increase mass or power more specifically on any of the three unless you train for it.

AAS are not even categorised into mass and power type drugs… the drugs used for BB’s and Power athletes will be much the same in training, but the drugs used in competition may be different - as the goals are different. For example one wouldnt want an aromatizable AAS during a BB show, with highly androgenic, non-aromatizing steroids being the basis of the cycle upto/during a show but methyl-testosterone tabs can really help to increase aggression and drive during a power meet i believe (for example).

As Bonez rightly told you - the difference is the time it takes for the drug (Testosterone) to be eliminated from the body - the ester is how this is controlled - and this is measured by the half life of the drug.

Half lives for enanthate and cypionate are 5 and 6 days respectively.
The half life for Sust is harder to say as it is a blend of 4 different esterified testosterone preps.

You would take into account the longest for the elimination time - to know when to start PCT maybe, which is decanoate in Sust - around 7-8 days IIRC, and the fastest ester to be metabolised, to assess how frequent injections would need to be - this is Propionate which has a half life of 2 days (meaning daily injections would make use of the shortest ester right through to the longest).

Either way i wouldnt recommend you start jabbing oils into your body anytime soon with the knowledge of the stuff being so foreign to you.

Hope this clears it up a little :wink:

Brook