Sust Cycle - Splitting Doses Seems Too Complicated

Finally doing my first. Chose Sustanon 250 because it’s whats available.

I know more frequent injections is a must for Sust, so I will be doing M/W/F shots. Still deciding if I’m gonna do 10 weeks, or 12…but leaning towards 12.

I know most suggest 500mg for a first cycle, but trying to draw .66 mL for each shot seems difficult to do accurately.

Is it really that bad of an idea to do 750mg/wk for my first cycle, so I can just inject 1mL each shot?

PCT will be Clomid 100/50/50 and AI is taken care of.

[quote]iammikewatts wrote:
Finally doing my first. Chose Sustanon 250 because it’s whats available.

I know more frequent injections is a must for Sust, so I will be doing M/W/F shots. Still deciding if I’m gonna do 10 weeks, or 12…but leaning towards 12.

I know most suggest 500mg for a first cycle, but trying to draw .66 mL for each shot seems difficult to do accurately.

Is it really that bad of an idea to do 750mg/wk for my first cycle, so I can just inject 1mL each shot?

PCT will be Clomid 100/50/50 and AI is taken care of.[/quote]

Who suggests 500mg weekly for a first cycle? I would personally just do 3 shots of 1ml a week to hit 750mgs.

Or do 2 shots of 1ml each per week to stay at 500mgs if you want to. I personally would just do 2 shots of 1.5ml’s twice weekly to hit 750. Never noticed a difference hitting sustanon twice a week versus 3 times.

I’d recommend 2x a week as well. Monday morning and Thursday evening (3 1/2 days spread).

For your first cycle you could do 500 or 750. I start conservative so I’d say 500.

i read a lot of forums on here that said Sustanon needs EOD injections to maintain blood levels because of the Prop ester in it. I assumed 2x/wk would be fine because the longer esters in it would maintain levels, and most of the guys i know here locally do 2x/wk.

If you want 500mg/week I’d just inject .7ml 3x/week and you’ll get 525mg.
500-600 is a great first cycle btw.