Sust Cycle PCT, Please Help

Hello mates, I’ve finally decided to do a sust cycle for 10-12 weeks. Why so short? Cause its my first cycle and no I decided for sust instead of propionate. I will pin every 3 days with 1ml which is 250mg. My Question is how should i use my PCT? I already bought nolvadex and I can buy HCG aswell but I won’t if its not necessary. I researched a lot and I’ve seen that some people use it intra cycle, some 21 days after long ester wears out and some after last pin.

Here’s some info about me: I’m 23,5yo,80kg,175cm,diet has been perfect perfect for 3 years now(it was decent before too, but not perfect like now), so that means I don’t have excessive bodyfat, I’m maximum 12-13% when bulking and when cutting I’m atleast 8%. My knowledge about nutrition is very decent. I’ve been lifting for almost 6 years now. I don’t drink, I don’t smoke and I don’t do drugs. So please help me with this info, I really need an opinion from an experienced user so I don’t mess up something. And I certanly won’t start til im 100% sure how to do it the right and safe way.

Cheers :slight_smile:

You need to have PCT understood and planned and sourced before you start.