Sust 325 Dosing

Hey Guys, I got my hands on some Sustanon 325??? Haven’t seen this one before, but my source who I trust is adament that it is for real. This will be first time on sust, so a couple of questions.

1. I am going to be pinning eod, but on that schedule some weeks will have 3 pins and some will have 4. I am wanting to get about 500 in a week, should I adjust my dosage week by week or just average it out and go 1/2 C eod.

2. How would you guys run Sust 325? Have done a lot of reasearch on the topic, but with it being 325, makes the dosaging more complicated…or maybe im just overthinking it.

???

.5cc EOD will be ~ 568mg per week (325/2 x 3.5). easy and good dose. do that.

Thanks bro, that makes sense

Is it necessary to inject Sustanon that often? It’s been a few years, but I had outstanding results with Sus 250, 1ml every 4 days.

You can do whatever you want, and we can all argue about it endlessly, but in the end, sustanon has prop in it which should be injected at least EOD, if not ED. Even if it were purely long esters, it would be better to have ED injections to keep blood levels the most stable, although not completely necessary nor the most comfortable method.