Week 7: inject 250mg Monday / inject 250mg Wednesday Winstrol 50mg/Every Day
Week 8: inject 250mg Monday / inject 250mg Wednesday Winstrol 50mg/Every Day
Week 9: Winstrol 50mg/Every Day
Week 10:
Week 11: Nolvadex 40mg/Every Day
Week 12: Nolvadex 40mg/Every Day
Week 13: Nolvadex 20mg/Every Day
Week 14: Nolvadex 20mg/Every Day

I’ve already pinned week 1 Monday(today). At first, from what I read, I was going to run the cycle without taking Arimidex DURRING the cycle (.5mg every day) but being on cycle now, i want to make the cycle the best it can possibly be and so I continue reading. Day and night. The more I read, the topic is still 50/50 on these three things and I CAN NOT find a black and white answer.

SO…TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT…

1.) SHOULD YOU OR SHOULD YOU NOT TAKE ARIMIDEX STARTING ON DAY 1 .5mg EVERYDAY WHILE ON CYCLE?
(and if so how long after and at what dose?)

AND…

2.) SHOULD HCG BE USED ON CYCLE AND AT WHAT DOSE AND FOR HOW LONG?

AND…

3.) IF NOLVADEX ISN’T AN AI, THEN WHY IS IT USED AS PCT. SHOULDN’T CLOMID BE BETTER BECAUSE IT PROMOTES HPTA?
(increases the body’s own testosterone production.)

LETS SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL HERE GUYS.

would respect critique my cycle and pct if anyone will comment.

I know sus should be EOD and at least 10 weeks but im not doing that. im doing 8 weeks, M/W. thanks guys.

Getan AI and get HCG

Nolva is not an AI niether is Clomid. They are SERMs. You need an AI. Get one. HCG is more of a choice. Your boys will likely shrink some on cycle and take awhile to come back if you don’t use HCG. To some it’s no big deal To some it is. Adex should be dosed .5 EOD not ED. Starting a cycle without completing your research and having all the necessary components on hand is stupid! If you didn’t have these questions answered why would you pin? Not a smart move.

I always have a Arimidex and Nolva on hand but have NEVER used either other than when I would PCT. I have never used HCG and have no interest in it but, that’s a personal call. Im not saying you should not have them because you never know how your going to react to a drug.

[quote]Spotify wrote:

my routine and diet are perfect.

Don’t ever say that^

MY CYCLE:

500mg/week for 8 weeks stacked with Winstrol Oral for 5 weeks

Week 1: inject 250mg Monday / inject 250mg Wednesday
Week 2: inject 250mg Monday / inject 250mg Wednesday
Week 3: inject 250mg Monday / inject 250mg Wednesday
Week 4: inject 250mg Monday / inject 250mg Wednesday
Week 5: inject 250mg Monday / inject 250mg Wednesday Winstrol 50mg/Every Day
Week 6: inject 250mg Monday / inject 250mg Wednesday Winstrol 50mg/Every Day
Week 7: inject 250mg Monday / inject 250mg Wednesday Winstrol 50mg/Every Day
Week 8: inject 250mg Monday / inject 250mg Wednesday Winstrol 50mg/Every Day
Week 9: Winstrol 50mg/Every Day
Week 10:
Week 11: Nolvadex 40mg/Every Day
Week 12: Nolvadex 40mg/Every Day
Week 13: Nolvadex 20mg/Every Day
Week 14: Nolvadex 20mg/Every Day

I’ve already pinned week 1 Monday(today). At first, from what I read, I was going to run the cycle without taking Arimidex DURRING the cycle (.5mg every day) but being on cycle now, i want to make the cycle the best it can possibly be and so I continue reading. Day and night. The more I read, the topic is still 50/50 on these three things and I CAN NOT find a black and white answer.

SO…TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT…

1.) SHOULD YOU OR SHOULD YOU NOT TAKE ARIMIDEX STARTING ON DAY 1 .5mg EVERYDAY WHILE ON CYCLE?
(and if so how long after and at what dose?)

AND…

2.) SHOULD HCG BE USED ON CYCLE AND AT WHAT DOSE AND FOR HOW LONG?

AND…

3.) IF NOLVADEX ISN’T AN AI, THEN WHY IS IT USED AS PCT. SHOULDN’T CLOMID BE BETTER BECAUSE IT PROMOTES HPTA?
(increases the body’s own testosterone production.)

LETS SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL HERE GUYS.

would respect critique my cycle and pct if anyone will comment.

I know sus should be EOD and at least 10 weeks but im not doing that. im doing 8 weeks, M/W. thanks guys.[/quote]

Shouldn’t he be boosting the sust dose up to atleast 750? sust (and most forms of test) opens the door for an aromatizing effect so estrogenic related side-effects will always be a concern. So get a SERM.

[quote]Reed wrote:
I always have a Arimidex and Nolva on hand but have NEVER used either other than when I would PCT. [/quote]

that’s foolish

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:
Shouldn’t he be boosting the sust dose up to atleast 750? sust (and most forms of test) opens the door for an aromatizing effect so estrogenic related side-effects will always be a concern. So get a SERM.[/quote]

what?

Get an AI, hcg is nice.

Sust should be pinned EOD

I’m on sust right now. Get an AI for sure. Make sure u have nolva on hand as well. I know when I hit week three of my cycle my nipples began getting sensitive so I took nolva at 40mg/day for five days cleared it right up. Also EOD on the pinning. I was scared of needles before I started and honestly I look forward to pinning now. I ran sustanon the first week at 250 on mon and 250 on thurs and felt lethargic I switched to EOD week 2 and have been this way since and feel great, 10x better than I did at twice a week. What’s ur diet like??