Sust 250 - Fake? Cheaper < Test E.!

This is Sustanon 250 which I secured just today.

http://www.T-Nation.com/forum_images/mytphotos/fullSize/f504b-P1010108.jpg

http://www.T-Nation.com/forum_images/mytphotos/fullSize/69cdd-P1010123.jpg

I was initially on the lookout for Test E. and steered clear of the over-priced (but much-ado-about-nothing) Sustanon. Didnt want to dole out extra cash for its spaced build-up potential which may be beneficial to patients wanting to reduce doctor visits. But not me.

But this was several bucks cheaper than Test E. which I also happened to track down.

I still want to get Test E. unless some good samaritan can tell me why I should hold onto Sust in place. of Test E. for my Test-only cycle.

Made by Organon and the bottle has a green imprint on the sticker saying 250.
Has the 30:60:60:100 constituent proportion of Prop, Phenylprop, Isocap and Decanoate.
Is in a blister pack.

What now?

Everyone’s suddenly busy decorating their myspace web pages with li’l trinkets, tiaras and sashes while Billy Blanks boot camp music plays in the background.

or you cant just view the image from the link.

Can you post a pic of the amp itself. So far so good, looks like the standard blsiter packs of Sustanon available from Organon India.

[quote]Canseco33 wrote:
Can you post a pic of the amp itself. So far so good, looks like the standard blsiter packs of Sustanon available from Organon India.[/quote]

sry cant remove the amp from the blister should I decide to trade it for some test e.

but looks like the genuine thing anyway.

now to decide if I got my regimen together (eating, resting, training) to embark on a cycle.

The amp should have green writing on it and an expiry date stamped on. I cant remember, but there should be a price either on the blister pack or on the amp itself (they used to be Rs. 65 but may have gone up in price.

The amp will be tough to crack, you may have to score the neck with a knife first (i recomend you do this to avoid the amp breaking all weird.)

Finally, the oil in the vial will have a distinct smell, you caqnt confuse it with anything else, almost a soury like smell and is bitter to the taste (if u decide to taste some lol)

Hope that helps

G