Sust 250/DHB Cycle

How did you like dhb gain wise?

I was in a ridiculous calorie deficit, PSMF for 5 days, then 2 days maintance, repeat. I got extremely lean (veins peekabo in obliques) and my numbers didn’t change, except deadlift.

Deadlift power vanishes whenever I quit eating lol

This may be a stupid question, but I have zero experience with this: Would subq injections mitigate the PIP? I realize that would involve 1 mL insulin syringes and frequent injections (especially with low-dosed gear), which would be a bit of a hassle.

From what I have heard, no. Gear that hurts IM tends to hurt SubQ. I suggested the same thing (I used to think the same thing as you) to a buddy that had some high concentration Deca, he tried SubQ, and said it was worse than IM for PIP.

Interesting- I honestly would not have guessed that. I figured that the amount of nociceptors in the subq region would be less than in muscle tissue.

no it hurts everywhere.

I think DHB in itself is just very inflammatory to tissue. On another board i am on we are trying to get someone to make a transdermal DHB. DHB is a great drug, but the PIP really limits its use.

I think a good cycle would be to get some npp 100mg/ml and just run 50/50mg with how much every test you want. so each pin the DHB will be quite diluted.

2 Likes

Dilution will hopefully be the answer. It should at least help lessen the pain.

Some UGLs sell it in blends with the less painful drugs like Mast. If I run it, it will be mixed with Test E (250 mg/mL).

1 Like