Sust 250 Cycle Stasis/Taper Advice

Hey guys been reading the forum for quite a while now and am planning to start a sust 250 cycle as it is all I can get hold of. I have found getting info on PCT harder with sust because of the longer lasting esters making things slightly more complicated. So this is my proposed cycle.

W1-9 125mg sust EOD
W1-13 Nolva if gyno
W10-13 30mg sust EOD
W13-15 30mg sust E3D
W15/16/17/18 40/30/20/10mg Nolva ED

Any help with the cycle would be great
thanks

I think it looks good, with sustanon it is a good idea not to taper, but to keep the stasis part… this is what you are trying to do and it makes sense to me.

I wouldnt use 6 weeks of stasis for a 9 week cycle though.

Maybe this:

Wk1-10 Sust 125mg EOD (4x/wk)
Wk1-10 Arimidex on hand…
Wk1-10 Nolva on hand…
Wk5-10 Proviron 50mg ED
Wk11-14 Sust 25mg EOD (4x/wk)
Wk15/16/17/18 Nolva 40/30/20/10

The proviron and nolva TOGETHER would highly likely make the arimidex un-necessary, but i dont know how sensitive you are to E.
The proviron will potentate the test quite a lot, so is always a worthwhile addition to any test cycle.
The stasis is at 100mg/wk for 4 weeks.
The taper is done with your SERM nolvadex.

JJ

[quote] Brook wrote:
I think it looks good, with sustanon it is a good idea not to taper, but to keep the stasis part… this is what you are trying to do and it makes sense to me.

I wouldnt use 6 weeks of stasis for a 9 week cycle though.

Maybe this:

Wk1-10 Sust 125mg EOD (4x/wk)
Wk1-10 Arimidex on hand…
Wk1-10 Nolva on hand…
Wk5-10 Proviron 50mg ED
Wk11-14 Sust 25mg EOD (4x/wk)
Wk15/16/17/18 Nolva 40/30/20/10

The proviron and nolva TOGETHER would highly likely make the arimidex un-necessary, but i dont know how sensitive you are to E.
The proviron will potentate the test quite a lot, so is always a worthwhile addition to any test cycle.
The stasis is at 100mg/wk for 4 weeks.
The taper is done with your SERM nolvadex.

JJ[/quote]

Thanks alot for the advice that does make more sense. Yeah I was trying to have some sort of taper but it won’t really work with the different length esters so the stasis period sounds better.

First pin tonight an was absolutely SHITTING myself but wasnt too bad.
See if the prop causes me any troubles tomorrow

That avatar is amazing - who is that?

[quote]AlteredState wrote:

[quote]AussieLifter wrote:
Hey guys been reading the forum for quite a while now and am planning to start a sust 250 cycle as it is all I can get hold of. I have found getting info on PCT harder with sust because of the longer lasting esters making things slightly more complicated. So this is my proposed cycle.

W1-9 125mg sust EOD
W1-13 Nolva if gyno
W10-13 30mg sust EOD
W13-15 30mg sust E3D
W15/16/17/18 40/30/20/10mg Nolva ED

Any help with the cycle would be great
thanks[/quote]

In my opinion, you cannot effectively stasis OR taper with sust.

Look, during the stasis you are trying to create a ‘false homeostasis’ though use of high normal androgen levels, administerd in a STABLE fashion.

During the taper, you want to do just that - taper- not have rollercoaster levels of test in your system.

Yes, you may achieve somewhat stable blood levels, but when it comes to such small amounts, I really don’t think so. Even ED injects, when talking about such small doses, would probably result in fluctuations.

All this ignores the fact that the decanoate ester in sust will hang about for a long time, complicating recovery.

Now I could be wrong - I don’t have any real world feedback on the use of sust during a stasis taper, BUT in theory, I think it sucks.[/quote]

=====

Hey Aussie,

How did your stasis-taper work with Sust250?

-Geoff