Suspension Results?

I got a 20ml bottle of Test Suspension.

I was on sustanon 500mg a week and then i switched over to suspension. Ive been on it for almost 2 weeks and i havent noticed any size or strength gain, Weight gain has fluctuated up and down a pound.

I havent moved anywhere dramatically, strength hasnt changed, i actually felt weaker on the bench and my libido isnt really all that high and my balls feel like they are coming back, but people say i look bigger, and i have more noticable stretch marks. So WTF?

Diet is 4000 calories a day

Are you hitting the susp 2x daily? Even at once a day given the virtually non-existent half life you will be up and down.

[quote]saps wrote:
Are you hitting the susp 2x daily? Even at once a day given the virtually non-existent half life you will be up and down.[/quote]

2x a day, 50 in the morning, and 50 before workouts.

Sounds as thouh it is bunk. Once a day is fine even with it’s short halflife. You should of noticed it immediately. It is good compound when it is legit, it is just about 100% test, I keep it on hand for pre workouts. It is practicle to use in cycles, too much pinning.

[quote]R.I.C wrote:
Sounds as thouh it is bunk. Once a day is fine even with it’s short halflife. You should of noticed it immediately. It is good compound when it is legit, it is just about 100% test, I keep it on hand for pre workouts. It is practicle to use in cycles, too much pinning.[/quote]

I know people who have gotten results from EOD as well.