Suspected Peptic Ulcer

Hi all,

First off some information for you all.

All stomach ulcers have now been linked to H. Pylori which about 50% of the worlds population has. While not all H. Pylori carriers have stomach ulcers, all people who have stomach ulcers have H. Pylori. Furthermore… H. Pylori is usually contracted in childhood from drinking water which is infected with the bacteria. Though some people can contract it later in life. Most Doctors do not check you for this. H. Pylori is also linked to stomach cancers as well as food intolerances such as lactose intolerance and physical symptoms such as red cheek also known as rosacea, halitosis (bad breath) as well as mental disorders such as anxiety.

The link between H. Pylori and stomach ulcers has been suggested by many as one of the biggest medical discoveries of the last 100 years.

As you can see, I do my research.

But yeah my question for anyone is, is it safe to workout with an ulcer? I’ve missed about a week and half of gym time waiting for this to go. Now I’ve booked myself in at the doctors on Friday, but I doubt I will know if it’s an ulcer on Friday.

Any info would be appreciated.

the doctor will give you anti-biotic or Acid reducing ion medication.

but why did you put a bacterial infection when you dont even know its either a ulcer or h plyori.

anyways don’t work out, some people are know to spit out blood or shit blood, have you had signs of either?

and how is this even a injury lol