Sus250 and Other Blends

I’ve seen a lot and even once tried under ground sustanon250 that came in a 10ml bottle. When you draw out 1ml are you really getting the proper amount of each compound? I’m guessing not since they originally come in amps…

Sorry if I didn’t clarify. When I said original I meant thre real sus250 amps by organon. I’m saying that that’s probally the reason they were made that way (in amps) that way you get

The proper amount of each compound…as oppose to ugl 10ml bottles. Would you agree?

I wouldnt assume that at all. Why would 1ml of oil be any more uniform than 10ml of oil, assuming the production is exactly the same?

My thinking is you get exactly what’s in the amp when you draw… when you pull 1ml uf sus250 out of a 10 ml bottle are you truly getting the proper mixture of the test?

(Esters)

It’s a solution. The esters are not suspended in the liquid. If there is sediment at the bottom of the vial than the dosing may be off. But if the liquid is clear you are getting the proper ratios.

Maybe this explains it better.

When your UGL operation makes sust they normally arent buying organon stuff and taking oil from the amps and putting it into vials. They buy oil, solvents, and testoseron ester powder. You do some math and figure out how much of each (in grams) you add to a beaker. So you take X amount of prop, Y amount of isocaproate, Z amount of phenylprop etc and add that to the liquid igredients. The end product is a uniform solution.

Like if I mixed equal parts of say test prop. And test cyp. In a 10ml bottle and I then draw 1ml, will I get more of one or equal of the two?

Ok… that makes sense now that you put it that way…thank you for clearing that up. Sorry I wasn’t very clear, I’m at work and not allowed. To use the internet at work :frowning: looking over your shoulder while typing sucks!

[quote]gunsxl wrote:
Like if I mixed equal parts of say test prop. And test cyp. In a 10ml bottle and I then draw 1ml, will I get more of one or equal of the two?[/quote]

Cyp is typically 200mg/ml or 250mg/ml. Prop is typically 100mg/ml. So you wont get equal amounts. But if both were 100mg/ml you would. If the carrier oils are different than that may affect it somewhat, but Im not completely sure.

Good point on the oils I think that could make a difference