Sus/Tren E or Sus/Win?

Hi, I’m really new here and have a couple of questions to ask.

I’m 5’7, 150Lbs, 22 years old, roughly around 11% BF (got into an accident 3 months ago that prevented me from lifting =/) and have been gyming for around 4-5 years. I’m gyming 5x a week (along with HIIT & some 20 mins cardio sesions) during the weekdays and having competitive sprint kayak training during the weekends. 1st cycle I’ve ever did was on Sus 250, 2ml/week (500mg) for 8 weeks.

So now I’m planning to start on my 2nd cycle, and wanna ask which is a better stack if I’m looking into slight muscles gains, fat loss (I wanna hit around 8% BF), and good strength gain? And yes, my diet is rather solid, so I don’t really wanna touch up on that one, lol.

It’s either:
Sus 250mg/week + Tren E 100mg/week for 10 weeks

or

Sus 250mg/week + Win 50mg/day (for a total of 350mg/week) for 10 weeks

I have both Clomid and Nolvadex too.

Advices will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance! :smiley:

I’d say the winni test stack if it’s between those. If it was me personally I wouldn’t touch tren if your into anything that involves endurance and competition because from personal experience as wrestler I’d gas out real fast I’d actually look into something else. And ive never been impressed with sust either.

[quote]HatersGonnaHate wrote:
Hi, I’m really new here and have a couple of questions to ask.

I’m 5’7, 150Lbs, 22 years old, roughly around 11% BF (got into an accident 3 months ago that prevented me from lifting =/) and have been gyming for around 4-5 years. I’m gyming 5x a week (along with HIIT & some 20 mins cardio sesions) during the weekdays and having competitive sprint kayak training during the weekends. 1st cycle I’ve ever did was on Sus 250, 2ml/week (500mg) for 8 weeks.

So now I’m planning to start on my 2nd cycle, and wanna ask which is a better stack if I’m looking into slight muscles gains, fat loss (I wanna hit around 8% BF), and good strength gain? And yes, my diet is rather solid, so I don’t really wanna touch up on that one, lol.

It’s either:
Sus 250mg/week + Tren E 100mg/week for 10 weeks

or

Sus 250mg/week + Win 50mg/day (for a total of 350mg/week) for 10 weeks

I have both Clomid and Nolvadex too.

Advices will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance! :smiley:

[/quote]

well sus sucks…

but if i had to choose between the two i would go with the winstrol, because 100mg of tren E isn’t going to do shit