T Nation

Sus/Deca/Dbol/Winny Stack

Hello everybody,

I am planning a cycle for mid august.
I have been off for abt 5 months now and have decided to do another cycle.
I have done 2 cycles + 2 PH/DS cycles till now.

My stats
Height:5.11
Weight:200 lbs
Bf%: 19%
Vegetarian not vegan.

Sustanon 250 - 500mg per week, weeks 1-10
Deca durabolan - 400mg per week, weeks 1-10
Dianabol - 35mg per day, weeks 1-4
Winstrol 30mg/ed, weeks 5-10

I have been doing a bit of research on winny and read that it is extremely liver toxic even for oral standards.

I will be adding the regular stuff like multivit, fish oil, Liv52 and Milkthistle.

Comments and critics on the cycle welcome.
Thanks in advance.

How did your other two cycles go and what did you gain from them?

Um 200lbs with 20% bodyfat is hardly ready for AAS. Youre doing something, or a few things, wrong. The fact that youre 4 cycles in at this point is downright scary.

But youre a grown man. So if you want to waste money and potentially compromise your health, who's to stop you?

Youre using a ridiculous amount of drugs for someone with your stats. Pretty sad actually. Please learn how to eat and train properly. Drugs cant replace sound nutrition and training.

This is what I was trying to get at with my question

apparently not much

Due to hectic study schedule at university my weight had dropped to 135 pounds.
I started to seriously pump iron and reached 170 naturally. then i did a prohormone cycle to touch 180.
After i reached 180, i did a dbol and test e cycle which helped me reach 209 lbs. lost some water and increased my cardio and now i am at 200 lbs.

i need to touch 220 and thats the reason i am planning another cycle.

this was suggested to me from another board.
Revised Cycle:

Sustanon 250 - 250mg per week, weeks 1-10
Deca durabolan - 300mg per week, weeks 1-10
Dianabol - 35mg per day, weeks 1-4
Clen at 20 mg first week and + add 20 mg every week and max out at 80 mg.
HCG

i was told to drop the winny and increase my cardio which i have done.

Stay away from that board.

You're going to use clenbuterol for 10 weeks? I think more test than deca per week is advisable as well.

so what do u guys think?
the first cycle i did was at 22 and it was a bad one with little knowledge and suck ass nutrition.
now iam 27.The 2nd cycle was done abt an year ago.it was a test e and dbol cycle.
Now i am doing my research, getting opinions and taking calculated risks.

I have had some serious gains in size. i feel the last cycle which i did was not a tolal waste. maybe i could made some quality gains, but my main goal was size. So steroids are in a way working for me though not on an optimal level u guys achieve.

First get your body fat down through proper diet and training. If all you are worried about is getting up to 220 then eat a bowl of pasta right before bed for the ten weeks you were going to cycle, just might hit 230. As is you have 40 pounds of fat, 20 to 25 pounds to much. 190 pounds at 7 percent is way more impressive then 220 at 20 percent, same amount of muscle. I dont know if that even helps out, sorry its my first post.

First get your body fat down through proper diet and training. If all you are worried about is getting up to 220 then eat a bowl of pasta right before bed for the ten weeks you were going to cycle, just might hit 230. As is you have 40 pounds of fat, 20 to 25 pounds to much. 190 pounds at 7 percent is way more impressive then 220 at 20 percent, same amount of muscle. I dont know if that even helps out, sorry its my first post.

btw i meant eat the posta instead of the chemicals, just didnt want anyone to think this was my "super cycle diet plan 2000" .