T Nation

Sus and Test E Diffrence

I have done three previous cycles with test e. The first 250mg and the others with 500mg. I’m now planning on using Sustanon 750mg per week. Other than the more frequent pinning is there any other major diffrences? If anyone has done a sustanon 750 cycle could you tell me your gains?
Thanks

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Nice looking dog :slight_smile:

Other than that, the fact that sustanon is a multi-ester test as opposed to a single ester, makes it - in theory - more likely to cause fluctuations in blood levels and the side-effects (such as gyno and water retention) associated with that.

Many users love sust. I’m not really one of them.

Good luck, and keep and eye out for gyno. I trust that you have some form of AI or anti-e to hand ALREADY?

BBB[/quote]

If you run an AI appropriately and shoot everyday with sust…

There shouldn’t be significant fluctuations till perhaps when coming off as test levels drop, etc.

You could simply shoot everyday with any ester and have very stable levels.

Now Im not saying you have to shoot everyday or suffer the wrath of flucuating levels, but Im just saying you could shoot more often if you start experiencing “highs” and “lows”

I prefer to avoid sust simply because its generally more expensive and more difficult to use correctly.

I was planing on pinning eod. I have armidex on hand also nolva for pct but extra if i need it during. Also planning on doing 250mcgs of hgc e4d from week 3 through 12.

you will need to run adex on cycle with test at 750mg/week

hcg can be used up to every otherday at 250iu if you like.

I was planning on running the adex .25 eod, also with finasteride 1mg per day. Does this sound okay or should i leave out the finasteride?
Thanks

[quote]agro wrote:
I was planning on running the adex .25 eod, also with finasteride 1mg per day. Does this sound okay or should i leave out the finasteride?
Thanks[/quote]

Your adex dose will likely need to be higher with 750mg/week test, .25 eod is much too low in my opinion.

Be prepared to perhaps go up to .5m-.75mg/day, which is more than 4 times what you were currently planning.

This depends on how you respond to adex, but either way I would say .25mg/day minimum.

The fina is kind of a personal choice thing. I have no problems with hairloss at all, and balding does not run in my family.

DHT inhibitors can cause gyno as DHT limits the effects of estrogen.

Limiting DHT isnt to be taken lightly…I recommend agianst it unless you have serious concerns:

Such as prostate issues, or Male Pattern Baldness predisposition, etc.

Thanks Ill up the adex to every day and see how my body responds and drop the fina. I appreciat all of the info

I love sust, test e was good but it all comes down to what your body prefers.

I hated sustanon. I did an 8 week cycle at 750 mg/week and I didn’t really notice anything significant until the 6 week mark, and by that time I was pretty much done. I much prefer test e, I notice results at like the 3 week mark with 500 mg/week.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
I hated sustanon. I did an 8 week cycle at 750 mg/week and I didn’t really notice anything significant until the 6 week mark, and by that time I was pretty much done. I much prefer test e, I notice results at like the 3 week mark with 500 mg/week.

[/quote]

Must have been a quality/potency issue. Think about it…

Is the way I’m planning on running the hcg fine, because there are alot of diffrent views on this subject. If anyone has any input I would appreciate it.

[quote]agro wrote:
Is the way I’m planning on running the hcg fine, because there are alot of diffrent views on this subject. If anyone has any input I would appreciate it.[/quote]

[quote]agro wrote:
…planning on doing 250mcgs of hgc e4d from week 3 through 12.[/quote]

250 IU (not mcg) of HCG every 3 or 4 days throughout your cycle, starting two or three weeks in, is generally fine. Adjust the interval b/w shots if necessary; you’ll be able to tell how well you’re responding.

Thanks, Have you noticed a diffrence using it during cycle. Then not using it at all. I have the hcg but does it make a huge diffrence in recovery?

[quote]agro wrote:
Thanks, Have you noticed a diffrence using it during cycle. Then not using it at all. I have the hcg but does it make a huge diffrence in recovery?[/quote]

Except for those rare occasions when I’m running a very short cycle, I always use hCG. I’ve used it once, maybe twice post-cycle, but I wised up a number of years ago and started using it on-cycle instead.

Not much else that I can say, other than I’m basically middle-aged and as far as I can tell, my recovery is as good as it’s ever been, so I’m not planning on dropping hCG anytime soon.

[quote]BenceJones wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:

Must have been a quality/potency issue. Think about it… [/quote]

That’s what I thought at first too, it was from a Mexican pharmacy though. I couldn’t really see a reason for it to be poor quality.