Sus 500

Has anyone ever herd of the ph called sus500.

My friend took it and put on about 15-20lbs of solid muscle. I have been taking it for 4 days now. I have been taking 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening. I kinda do not want to be on the cycle anymore cause i do not want to f my shit up. I deff didnt fully think this through.

I was wondering if i can just stop my cycle now or is it too late. I dont want to get gyno or anything of that sort. My friend had no side effects however i just wana save a ph for later in life. Any help would be great. Also any othr feed back on this product would also be great. thanks guys

Sus500 is a STACK

Of two different progestin based compounds.

They arent even really steroids, they have anabolic effects, but must be dosed at a level that can lead to high progestin effects as well.

Their anabolism to progestin activity “ratio” is pathetic.

These are the worst PH’s out there right now, atleast the older prohormones were just common steroid derivatives.

They dont have any idea why or how this stuff works in the body, only that it does and that they can sell it to kids who dont know what the fuck they are doing.

I would just stop taking it now. 4 days isnt long enough for it to have built up enough in your system to cause real damage.

If you quit now it will clear out.

If you MUST take PH, stick to the ones that are AAS derived.

Hdrol, superdrol, havoc/epistane, pheraplex, etc.

Stay aware from any progesterone or progestin based ones, No one has a good understanding of those, and you have no business messing with that kind of compound anyways.

so after 4 saays if i were to stop now i would be safe from gyno and anything of that source i think we can both agree that gyno is something that no man wants

[quote]fightnight1 wrote:
so after 4 saays if i were to stop now i would be safe from gyno and anything of that source i think we can both agree that gyno is something that no man wants[/quote]

Yes, you’ll be fine if you stop after 4 days.

thanks man for the info, i have been loosing sleep over this haveing nightmears about waking up with dd size tities haha

thanks man for the info, i have been loosing sleep over this haveing nightmears about waking up with dd size tities haha [/quote]

I advise you learn more before ever touching AAS and PHs.

i know i could have fucked myself over bad on this thanks guys for all the help i was thinking about running this stack

Max Out, Secretagain, and Testabolan V2
its a safer way to go

[quote]Kromlic wrote:
fightnight1 wrote:
thanks man for the info, i have been loosing sleep over this haveing nightmears about waking up with dd size tities haha

I advise you learn more before ever touching AAS and PHs.[/quote]

x2

i know i could have fucked myself over bad on this thanks guys for all the help i was thinking about running this stack

its a safer way to go [/quote]

Did you not read what Kromlic posted?

You can read, right?

yea that stack is not a ph or an aas

yea that stack is not a ph or an aas [/quote]

Why waste your money on them?

You could buy a lot of dead animals and multivitamins for that amount. Would probably benefit you more.

maxx out is basically like glutamine, the secreagain is like a natural hgh booster, and the Testabolan V2 is a natty test producer. Im just saying its a lot safer and obviously wont work like a ph but can provide with some gains. Also i would just like to hear other opinions on it.

I am 180lbs and trying to get to 190. my body fat is 10% not great but ok. I eat 4-5 times a day and lift 6 days a week. I go heavy 3 and go light 3.

My split consists of
chest/tries mon/wed
legs and shoulders tues/fri
Back/bies wed/sat

I am not looking to get on a ph cause i am only 19. However any suggestions on this stack and if it would help me reach my goal would be great.
Thanks

maxx out is basically like glutamine, the secreagain is like a natural hgh booster, and the Testabolan V2 is a natty test producer. Im just saying its a lot safer and obviously wont work like a ph but can provide with some gains. Also i would just like to hear other opinions on it.

I am 180lbs and trying to get to 190. my body fat is 10% not great but ok. I eat 4-5 times a day and lift 6 days a week. I go heavy 3 and go light 3.

My split consists of
chest/tries mon/wed
legs and shoulders tues/fri
Back/bies wed/sat

I am not looking to get on a ph cause i am only 19. However any suggestions on this stack and if it would help me reach my goal would be great.
Thanks [/quote]

I know you’re probably sick of hearing from me, but here it goes:

It sounds like you need to revamp your training. Most are only training each body part once a week.

Go to the beginners section and post a COMPLETE and DETAILED diet and workout plan. You’ll get help from a lot more people that way.

Right now, I don’t think test boosters or PH’s are the answer.

its a safer way to go [/quote]

I agree with the others that your first priority is optimizing nutrition and training. If you want to add in quality supps, go to charlespoliquin.com. His supplements are the gold standard. Biotest has good quality too and can be had at T-Nation.com

Don’t take glutamine. Don’t take the GH booster. Creatine, BCAA, and tribulus are about the only things I recommend for you.

My choice for supplementation are always the same:

Whey - And lots of it.
Maltodextrose - only used with the creatine
Powdered Oats
Creatine
Ribose
HMB

I really seem to get good results from ribose, creatine and HMB… and the food supps speak for themselves i hope.

Ribose and creatine are very synergistic, with the ribose increasing ATP the creatine increasing PCr - and once i tried HMB i never really went back.

Non-hormonal and safe.

As for Trib acting like HCG - well i would assume it acts like a very very small dose of HCG, which wouldnt be a problem post cycle, slightly stimulating the testes, nowhere near enough to aromatise - optimal dose is 1500mg/day, i tried it a number of times, and found a single dose of 1500mg in the morning or a couple of hours before training was better than 3x500mg or 2x750mg.

JMO however.

Brook

thanks guys for the good feedback ill prob just stick with food and protien and just keep lifting. I love the sport/hobby and sometimes yoiu just get fed up with it sometimes im sure everyoine has felt this way. thanks for setting me back oin track. Ande for the opinions

I know I’m re-viving this thread from a while back but I have a question regarding SUS 500.

My workout buddy is on SUS 500. He got it from some site that totally ripped him off w/ a Sus500/PowerLab PCT pack. Since then he has acquired I-Forces Reversitol b/c he has heard that the PL PCT isn’t enough. He told me that the Reversitol is going to be good enough for his SERM. Is it? (I wrote down the names of the “SERM matrix” Trans-resveratol and Eurycoma Longifolia)

He is also taking a LIver support.

Thanks,
James Keeton

No it wont be. He needs tamoxifen or clomiphene. Those are SERMs

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
No it wont be. He needs tamoxifen or clomiphene. Those are SERMs[/quote]

Would Nolvadex suffice?

Also should he take the PowerLabs PCT along w/ the Reversitol and Nolvadex? Or is it a bad idea to stack PCT’s?