Sus 250 Sides

About 10 years ago I did one cycle with Decca and Sus 250 and had moderate gains and little side effects. Looking back I didn’t really know what I was doing and probably didn’t have a good cycle.

I was fortunate to have few sides, but my gains probably could have been greater if I had known what I was doing. I have a buddy that has just started a cycle with just Sus 250.

He started off with 1/2 cc. He said he hasn’t really noticed anything except greatly reduced sex drive/impotence. I was surprised because I didn’t even have this problem on Decca and I thought Sus 250 being a blend of Test would have the opposite effect (increased libido).

But I realize everyone is different. I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed decreased sex drive at the beginning of a cycle with Sus 250.

A decreased sex drive while on a test based cycle is not very common. Sus should be taken EOD or E3D at the very least. And at a minimum dosage of 500mg per week.
The only time a persons sex drive may typically decreses while on a test based cycle is when the body is getting used to a higher dosage and more likely during extreme dieting.
See Ya

I thought that Sus lasted stayed in the blood longer than most others and you could take it 1/week or even 1/10 days. Why do you suggest taking it so often?

Is he taking 1/2 ml a week? That would shut you down some but not do much to help.

[quote]sammy357 wrote:
I thought that Sus lasted stayed in the blood longer than most others and you could take it 1/week or even 1/10 days. Why do you suggest taking it so often?[/quote]
Read up a bit on Sus and you will discover that it is a blend 4 different types of test.
One of those compounds being prop, hence the EOD or E3D protocol.
See Ya

He was planning on taking 1/2 cc then 5 days later 1/2cc, then 1 cc ever 5 days after that. So I guess this is ok, he just needs to take it more often.

I knew that Sus was a blend and that prop only lasted about 5 days. This was from a book I have that recommended 250mg/week or 500 ever 10 days. So that is why he was taking every 5 days.