Sus 250 + Primobolon

I am in my 1 st cycle ( sus250 and primbolone )
Now it’s almost 8 weeks done. But did it see much results. I was 80 kg before now I am 78 kg. I have another 6 weeks to go. Can I use anadrol with it ? Can u suggest any good steroid to take with it ? I need size.

8 weeks of Primo and sustenon and you’ve lost 2 kilos…seems like suspect gear.

1 Like

No bro that’s not how it works. If you take tedt and primo and you don’t make the gains you want there isn’t any sreroid in the world you can add to fix that.

You need to get to the root of the problem and that’s diet and or training.

Or yes possibly bunk gear. It’s not odd to get fake primo but unless you try real hard buying bunk test isn’t exactly easy

Considering you think it’s a good idea to add more steroids just because you aren’t seeing results I’m going to go out on a limb and say you should really start going to the gym and working out hard, followed with a proper diet. That’s how you will gain muscle and get big.

1 Like

You’re not eating enough. Period. That was easy.

1 Like

Dear Brother Here is my Diet plan !

6 AM - 150 Gram Sweet Potatoes + 4 Egs
8 AM - 1 Scoop Protein Shake
10AM - 150 Gram Rice + 100 Chicken Breast _+ Vegitables
12 AM -150 GRAM rice + 100 Chicken Breast + Veg
3 PM - 100 Gram rice + 150 Chiekn breast +2 egs + Veg
6 PM - 5 egs
8 - 100 Pasta +150 Gram chiken
10-1 Scoop protine shake !

Please tell me is it not enoguh or suggest me good diet plan according to my gears ?

Thank you so much!

We have no idea how many cals this is so why don’t you calculate it for us including the macros.

1800-2000 calories per day
my hight 5.10 (1.5Meeters )
weight -78KG (172LBS)

Cycle -
Sus 2 times per week ( 1 ml per one day )
Prim (2 times per week ( 1 mil per one day )
I do both injections the same day

1800-2000 calories per day
my hight 5.10 (1.5Meeters )
weight -78KG (172LBS)

Cycle -
Sus 2 times per week ( 1 ml per one day )
Prim (2 times per week ( 1 mil per one day )
I do both injections the same day

please advice friend.

You need to eat a lot more food. I know the whole “eat more” thing gets thrown around like it’s the solution for everything, but you’re like 5-700 calories below what I can cut with.

Your steroids are garbage. Even on 2,000 cals (which is nothing) you should be gaining weight and see a noticeable improvement in strength and physique on 500mg of Sust even with ~ 200 mg of Primo a week. And I say “even with” because Primo is seen as a cutting drug.

Any other sides that would point to these drugs being real such as testicular atrophy, huge libido, acne, oily skin, etc?

Here are i feel after injections

1. I had anxiety and sleeping difficulties before , Now i feel super great and can sleep well.
    2.Also i can see i have super strength than before
    3.but not Build or bulk my body
    Please check photos before 2 months and after cycle my brother. i don’t know why i lost my weight 2-3 kg .

You look like you spent 2 months working hard as a natural. Your steroids are suspect, you’re eating too little, and (most likely) your protein consumption is lacking as well.

I am trying to lose weight and gain muscle on sustanon cycle but damn I have gained 5 kg :slight_smile: but I am sure it is all muscle and water because my fat ratio noticeably decreased

probably you are not eating enough

By the way 2000 calorie per day Is too low for a 80kg gym bulk trying man