Survived 16 Prison Assassination Attempts

This guy ‘Unreal’ said everything that CIA trolls are trained to say in one post when working for MKUltra information control…

Of course you know the CIA is trained to say ‘conspiracy theory’ when someone knows that MKUltra is the biggest atrocity in world history…

MKUltra is alive and well and takes away thousands of people with no jury weekly the forces chemical lobotomy…

I explain they took my appeal out of court and detained my legal representation at twitter account ‘notbatman1’…

But back to combat…

(no more CIA or NSA trolling)

LESSON 1:

‘Sack the quarterback’ is the best martial arts move ever…if your opponent is standing in a posture that allows it.

1 Like

LESSON 2:

Helio Gracie created the best martial arts system ever and the Vatican is still seeking to control the spread of it (so they can kill us and make it look like a prison fight).

Vladimir Putin locked up a billionaire rival and then the billionaire got killed in a ‘prison fight’ immediately.

This is how the Vatican kills their enemies now.

Mkultra wasn’t a conspiracy theory, it was a legitimate operation that extensively violated human rights, it’s been documented (well, what we know of it has been documented, I’m sure various experiments/ forms of attempted mind control were never brought to light as well as other operations that have happened or are still happening conducted by the CIA).

I never said these agencies were clean cut or innocent, I just said that I find you’re story to be far fetched, as if this was true, you would never EVER put you’re real name up for show.

A conspiracy theory is something like

This, as it is without direct proof or evidence, I don’t know if it’s true, I don’t believe it is, however honestly I don’t care if it’s true or not either. (well actually I kinda do, I don’t want organised religion to be controlling any country, however we have a long way to go for that to occur)

MKUltra runs all state mental hospitals and orders forced Zyprexa or Haldol to cripple ‘national security’ threats.

Dr. Rocio Nell Badra said this to me with witnesses.

Five federal agents also screamed this at my legal representation on 12/16/17 while detaining him at 531 Walnut Street in Philadelphia over night while removing an appeal I spent $12,500 trying to file.

And now Unreal said the one thing ‘The Purple Force’ (Vatican moles in USA intelligence) are trained to say to justify rounding up Christians formally via MKUltra:

They are against ‘organized’ religion…

But this is a joke to say because it is just Vatican bribes trying make the world atheist first then Catholic after that (Albert Pike letters to Mazini).

They fudged research to try to justify rounding up Christians and killed Leo Ryan when he questioned the research’s validity. Then they slandered and took away anyone else in the way. And either kill them or chemical lobotomize in the name of national security.

But back to combat…please no more CIA trolls.

LESSON 3:

Boot defeats knife if you keep distance and have a mule force kick.

1 Like

@Chris_Colucci Can you explain any of this?

Sir, unless you are actually a prison, you survived 16 HUMAN assassination attempts IN prison.

8 Likes

Bullshit. My source residing at 22 Baker Street can easily disprove this claim.

2 Likes

Imagine, 10 years from now, we find out that there was a gigantic MKUltra/Vatican/CIA conspiracy/coverup, and it was all blown wide open by a sophisticated hacker known only as NewBatman.

How would we even begin to apologize?

We’d have to compensate him monetarily for his time in prison. A million dollars seems fair for having a year of your life stolen. We can either start a gofundme, or have Biotest send him their supplement equivalent of a million dollars, which I think comes out to like 7 and a half containers of Plazma.

5 Likes

My source, 22 Jump Street, is more credible than yours.

@unreal24278 didn’t know you were CIA. Haha. Can you recommend me any good metal music man? Been a metal head the longest time now. Time I listen to some new bands

Anyway…

1 Like

Roky Erickson said to me “You can trust acid before the CIA”

3 Likes

Alright, that makes sense. If he’s willing to post his address, I’ll fedex him a couple of bitcoins.

3 Likes

Don’t do it! This whole thread is a scam. Everybody knows that The Illuminati overthrew the Vatican in a power struggle and now they are calling the shots from they secret base under the ice in the Antarctic. Which is actually a spaceship that was discovered by the Germans in WWll.
DHS is now in control and the CIA are simply their puppets!

3 Likes

FedEx is pretty much the center of this entire controversy. It’s got Fed in the name.

4 Likes

3250 days incarcerated total.

Rocio Nell Badra said to me she has five patents for drugs that shrink people’s brains and permanently cripple them.

She then went on to threaten me that MKUltra runs all state hospitals and they would get a national security order to shrink my brain if I did not stop talking about the pope.

She said the CIA prefers to use Zyprexa for this now because it creates permanent damage quickly.

But back to combat.

LESSON 4:

CIA assassins are generally not that tough because the strongest people go to Division I athletics universities after high school and not the military usually.

2 Likes