T Nation

Survey Help

Hey y’all, I am currently in an entrepreneurship class and my group needs some people to take a few surveys to help us figure out what we need to emphasize and establish in our project. If any of y’all could answer these questions in this thread or shoot me a pm with it we would greatly appreciate it.

The reason I ask is many of y’all are either in or close to our target market (obviously we need to do more research which is where the surveys help). Think of a local social atmosphere that could support the retail aspect that is provided at the same place.

For example, think of a locally owned CD shop that has an area where they host acoustic bands and have other shows and events. Now our idea is definitely more geared towards guys, but ladies we could use your input as well on how it would be perceived, would you prefer your man to come here, etc…

Appreciate all the help and if y’all have any ideas on how we can improve our idea we are all ears.

Here are the questions

1. How often do you buy sporting goods (golf, hunting, fishing) equipment?

Once a year Once every six months Once ever Month Once a week or more

1. Do your buying habits lean more towards a quality store (personal feedback, reccomendations, good service) or a warehouse type store (most likely a lower price)?

2. Do you prefer shopping online or in-store?

More Online Both More in-store

1. Do you buy sporting goods at Wal-Mart?

Always Sometimes Never

1. Which of these influences your purchases the most?

Friends Reccomendations Online Reviews Lowest Price

1. How much has the economy affected your disposable income?

None Some Significantly I no longer have disposable income!

1. Are you still spending money on golf, hunting and fishing?

I don?t spend money Not as much Same More

1. How often do you buy golf equipment?

Once a year or less Once every six months or more Once ever Month Once a week or more

1. How often do you buy hunting equipment?

Once a year or less Once every six months or more Once ever Month Once a week or more

1. How often do you buy fishing equipment?

1. How do you typically watch sporting events?
    By Myself Group of Friends Bar

2. Where would watch sporting events if you had a choice in the location?

My House Friend?s House Bar

1. Do you enjoy a good cigar at times?

Never Occasionally Whenever I can get my hands on one!

1. If never, would you be turned off by a store that had a separate enclosed smoking room if you were interested in what the store had to offer?

No Yes

1. Would you be interested in a store that offers high quality sporting goods and the social atmosphere to network, kick back, relax and enjoy life with the help of flat screen televisions, beer, football, etc (aka Man Cave)?

No Yes

1. If yes, how often would you come?

Once a month Once a week Weekends Weekdays

1. If no, would you explain why this does not appeal to you?