Surgery & Stopping My Cycle

Im currently running a cycle and had to have a surgery cut it shorter than I want. How long before the surgery should I stop and should I take my nolva or other pct before or after the surgery

[quote]johnmurray2 wrote:
Im currently running a cycle and had to have a surgery cut it shorter than I want. How long before the surgery should I stop and should I take my nolva or other pct before or after the surgery[/quote]

You should really consult a doctor about this. For open heart surgury patients are administerd AAS to help them recover. But that doesn’t mean it will be safe for all surgury. Also, who know how your PCT drugs will potentially interfere with your anesthesia etc…

You need to be as conservative as possible in your approach to make sure that you aren’t potentially going to get hurt. IMO not running PCT is potentially less life threatening than doing it. But I am no expert and you should listen to someone that knows, or at least inform your MD.

Also there was a thread about this not too long ago, search for it and see what that guy did.