Surge

How many of you guys weight 230-240? Out of those people do you use Surge? And if you do, do you follow the directions on the bottle or not. Because if I do, one bottle will last like 2 weeks. I guess I’m just cheap…
Thanks
Will42

[quote]Will42 wrote:
How many of you guys weight 230-240? Out of those people do you use Surge? And if you do, do you follow the directions on the bottle or not. Because if I do, one bottle will last like 2 weeks. I guess I’m just cheap…
Thanks
Will42[/quote]

I do not use Surge, although have been thinking about purchasing it for a couple of weeks now. I am 235 and yes I will have a hard consuming three scoops a day. That would make the product last exactually 10 days. Thats 2 plus dollars a day. Not to much but in combination with other suplements, it adds up fast.

It all depends on how many times you train and what intensity you train at. If you don’t go balls to wall everytime, two scoops should be sufficient for recovery needs, even at that weight. I happen to weigh just under 200 and there have been times I’ve only done one scoop. I knew that my workout was not as intense (whether it was limited time, limited energy, or I just wasn’t really in the mood) and I didn’t want to “waste” it.

If psychologically you feel you need to take the full dose every time, regardless, then by all means.

240ish here and I use 2 rounded scoops. Then a shit ton of food.

[quote]Will42 wrote:
Thanks
Will42[/quote]

I’m a little over 260. Surge would definitely go quick as hell if I used it exclusively post-workout, as well as pre-workout as is often suggested.

I use 2 rounded scoops post-workout, as well as some additional whey isolate and another simple carb source.

I am 6’6" and currently weigh 280. I use 24 ounces of water with 2 scoops of Surge, 1 scoop of 100% whey, and 1 scoop of Biotest’s creatine. I picked up the adding of the whey recommendation from Thib. I know some will chime in and make a fuss saying that Surge is already formulated and that I am messing it up. I am just saying how I use it and that it works well for me. I lift whole body Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I always make sure to have plenty of Surge on hand since my workouts really suffer if I don’t use it.

I would like to mention that my wife and I did the Velocity Diet, and I did use 3 scoops during that time.

Christopher

Hey all,

I’m reading JB’s Scrawny to Brawny, and he he recomends for ectomorphs having a full serving 2:1 carb to protein drink before, during AND after each workout. That’s THREE servings!

If I were to use Surge for this, I’d be going through nearly a tub a week!

[quote]dancar wrote:
Hey all,

I’m reading JB’s Scrawny to Brawny, and he he recomends for ectomorphs having a full serving 2:1 carb to protein drink before, during AND after each workout. That’s THREE servings!

If I were to use Surge for this, I’d be going through nearly a tub a week![/quote]

Obviously if you were to do that you would save the Surge for after and do something else before/during, unless you have money growing out of your ass. Of course if you have money growing out of your ass you don’t need to train, just shit.