SURGE: Your Call to Action

I’m not up for joining the party, but I am still curious about the general structure of the training program. I assume an article on Pump, Work, and Flutter (PWF) will be forthcoming?

1 Like

I’m intrigued as well but curious if this is the method or the surge that the results are based on.

Big claims though, personally I’ve only seen big gains based on consistently over time with diet. All programmes seem to provide the same results.

2 Likes

I want in

We haven’t scheduled anything beyond the Surge Challenge. So, no, we don’t have an ebook or articles planned. All we want right now are group discussions and one-on-one interactions.

The training information, workouts, and Surge protocol will be sent directly to group members.

2 Likes

Inspired by @wanna_be

2 Likes

They are big claims, but we’re giving all the information and Surge Workout Fuel to all group participants for free. So, we can’t offer a moneyback or effort-back guarantee.

I don’t agree that all programs seem to provide the same results. I agree that all well-designed programs produce some results, but they’re certainly not the same.

Ellington and I have supervised training programs involving thousands of subjects over the last 40 years, and we’ve seen countless examples of rapid and spectacular gains. Otherwise, we’d have no motive for doing these projects. So, our experience is our understanding.

We’ve been successful with all types of individuals – pro bodybuilders, pro athletes, the genetically gifted, regular folks, young, old, and the very old.

Progress is relative, too. And it’s NOT just the program that makes a difference. Adding 11 pounds of stage weight to a 40-year-old pro bodybuilder was thought impossible – until it happened. His training program remained the same (but with increased volume); the only real difference was the workout formula we provided.

2 Likes

You’re in IF we can get Surge Workout Fuel into Romania. We’re going to do our best to try.

You’re in.

You’re in.

Hell yeah I want in!

2 Likes

When I saw a testimony by CT I purchased two bags of Surge May 19th or 20the and received it by Monday, May 23rd in time for my afternoon workout.

I would like access to your suggested workout protocol when using Surge. The down side is that at 73 I am fighting sarcopenia since I turned 60, so I don’t expect miracles. I am just hoping to stop or slow muscle wasting. I haven’t gotten a muscle pump in years.

You’re in.

2 Likes

You’re in.

We appreciate you purchasing Surge Workout Fuel, but we’re still sending you 2 free pouches as part of the program.

4 Likes

Many thanks!

My peri-workout goal was to use Plasma for before and during workout and Mag10 post workout. When Mag10 became unattainable I substituted it another full dose of Plasma.

Since I received Surge I have been using it for before and during workout and Plasma as post workout.

We’re going to want you to only use Surge Workout Fuel during the program. You’ll take it preworkout, during and post-workout, and before bedtime.

I want in!

1 Like

How long after post workout before eating a protein meal. Not to mention a multitude of other questions…

I have quite a few questions as well after reading this. Currently in a deficit so adding ~500 calories a day doesn’t sound appeasing. I’m assuming more information will come out soon.

Just thought I’d share that I’m switching to Surge Workout Fuel, after years of relying on Plazma, and while I won’t be participating in this challenge per se, I WILL be keeping a detailed log of my experience over the coming months. And I will be in a weight gaining phase (hopefully 20+ lbs over the next 5-6 months), so I’m excited to share my results!

3 Likes