SURGE: Your Call to Action

The Surge Challenge is OPEN.

Arthur Jones used to tell us, “prove it, then talk about it.”

In other words, he wanted us to be sure a training concept works a lot better than anything else before we breathed a word to anyone.

So every time we develop a superior strategy for building muscle, there’s always a discussion about the best way to release the information.

This time is no different, except what we have to share is so effective it isn’t easily believable because it involves fast muscle gains, super muscular pumps, enhanced performance, and rapid recovery.

Just know we’re on your side and view you as one of us. Since our earliest memories, like many of you, we’ve been obsessed with building muscle. We’ve even devoted our careers to it.

We have nothing to hide and everything to show about the ultimate training strategy that took Ellington and me our careers to understand. We want you to experience what we’re experiencing, and we’re willing to pay for it.

You only have to agree to two things:

1. Log and discuss your progress on the designated forum.

2. Post photos of the super pump effect in at least one of these areas: arms, chest, quads, or calves.

Here’s what you get – FREE:

1. Specialized workouts and program details

2. Surge Workout Fuel - 2 pouches

How to sign up:

Post “I want in.” in this thread below, and if you’re selected, we’ll contact you via email with details. Make sure your account email is current.

Feel free to leave your comments, as well.

Limited Time - Act NOW.

– Ellington Darden & Tim Patterson

5 Likes

I want in!

2 Likes

You’re in.

I want in!

2 Likes

I want in

2 Likes

I want in

:tipping_hand_man:

2 Likes

I want in.

2 Likes

I want in.

2 Likes

You’re in.

1 Like

You’re in.

1 Like

You’re in.

1 Like

Awesome!

A couple questions…

1. Regarding logging our training - is this to be accomplished in the #training-logs forum, or somewhere else? For those of us who already log (most who’ve commented log already), are we okay to continue with our current logs or do we create new ones for this specifically?
  2. What should be expected of this specialized training regimen? It’s in the #coaching-forums:ellington-darden-coaching forum so should we be anticipating a HIT inspired training program?
3 Likes

We want you to record your experience in your existing training log. (Members who don’t have a training log will need to create one.)

We’ll create a Surge Challenge thread (in Ellington Darden Coaching) where only group members and coaches can post photos and updates, and discuss the overall program.

The training includes three, intense, fast-paced workouts per week. The goal is to use Surge nutrients to pump a muscle beyond anything you’ve ever experienced, then train on that pump, with special emphasis on the last half of the eccentric phase and loaded stretches. No workouts are repeated.

This is a program that we’d use with trainees like Christian Thibaudeau, or any advanced lifter. So if you’ve not experienced this type of training, your body’s in for a shock (in a good way).

As a side note, John Meadows became addicted to this super-pump effect.

3 Likes

I want in

1 Like

I have never properly tried HIT so I am curious to see how it works for me.

1 Like

You’re in.

This is nothing like the typical HIT.

Each body part of every workout has a pump phase, work phase, and flutter phase.

There’s never been a HIT workout like it.

4 Likes

You’re in.

I feel I should tag @rugby_lifting because I know he’s a Meadows fanboy, in case he’s interested in joining in.

2 Likes

Meadows’s workouts were totally different than this. I was referring to the workout formula I sent him to get those insane pumps. Surge Workout Fuel will work even better. But we’d welcome anyone who wants to be involved.

John was an awesome guy and super easy to work with. One day, he trained in our gym for three solid hours (no kidding). My role was to formulate the workout nutrition that supported that much volume and gave him the extra pump he wanted. At the end of the workout, he looked like he would explode.

2 Likes