Surge Workout Fuel vs. Nitric Oxide

what is the difference between the 2? and what would be a better choice

one is for peri workout nutrition and the other goes in your car so you can race fast and furious style duuuuuuh

Seriously?

Have you read product descriptions for each?

Not trying to be a jerk, but this is almost like asking the difference between creatine and protein.

@ gregron lol thanks for the help and @ chrisKing I did read them but im new to the supplement world. I always believed in natural training and I just bought ELITEPRO and Flameout ( love both Products). Im looking for a product to help give me extra energy for my workouts. and im guessing Surge is best right?

[quote]gregron wrote:
one is for peri workout nutrition and the other goes in your car so you can race fast and furious style duuuuuuh [/quote]

That’s Nitrous.

Nitric Oxide is in acid rain.

One works really really well, and the other makes your wallet lose weight.

S

[quote]rosadoro wrote:
@ gregron lol thanks for the help and @ chrisKing I did read them but im new to the supplement world. I always believed in natural training and I just bought ELITEPRO and Flameout ( love both Products). Im looking for a product to help give me extra energy for my workouts. and im guessing Surge is best right?[/quote]

hahahaha I was just joking around (hopefully it was obvious enough with the elongated duh)

lol yea man i got you , its all good

but i do appreciate the wake up call haha

for what its worth I actually have used both of these products. I really like Surge Workout Fuel and dont use it anymore because I am a student again but I liked it a lot. To be honest I didnt really notice an effect with it right away… but I noticed a huuuuuuge drop off in my training when I ran out. The amount of fatigue I felt was crazy.

When I was on a NO supplement (back in 2006) I liked it at the time while kinda being a noob to supps. I noticed quite a bit of vascularity roughly 30 minutes after taking it and it made my dick bigger (according to my GF) But besides that I noticed no effects on my actual training and no training drop off when I wasnt using the product anymore.

I’ve never tried NO, but I’ve read pretty bad things about it. If you are looking for extra energy during your workouts try Spike or 5-hour energy. Both of those products work real well for energy.

Surge Workout Fuel isn’t “energy” exactly. It gives you the nutrition that you need to drive through intense training sessions without getting sluggish towards the end. I’ve used it quite a bit and it is great for endurance but not really raw energy. Coffee is a real good option for raw energy.

@ gregon i read reviews on it and people are saying the exact same thing about the sluggish part, and im def considering it because workouts for school start next week and practice is 4 hrs roughly so ima need that help. and as for NO i never heard about it actually making ur dick bigger hahahaha but people tell me their bodies shake real crazy and their hearts go crazy and def dont recommend it to me

@ ehtanwest thanks for the help. i def wna try the FINiBARs because im hearing alot of good thing about it

If you are looking for a buzz or energy rush for training a caffeine supplement like Spike is a better option.

SWF doesn’t really give you energy as much as prevent fatigue.

Edit

Surge Workout Fuel or FINiBARs would be perfect for those 4 hour practices. When I used to have money Surge Workout Fuel got me through a number of tough 4 hour bjj and kickboxing sessions, as well as those long strongman and powerliting sessions.

[quote]gregron wrote:
When I was on a NO supplement (back in 2006)… it made my dick bigger (according to my GF)
[/quote]

I think you actually just bumped the sales of NO supplements 15%

[quote]rosadoro wrote:
@ gregron lol thanks for the help and @ chrisKing I did read them but im new to the supplement world. I always believed in natural training and I just bought ELITEPRO and Flameout ( love both Products). Im looking for a product to help give me extra energy for my workouts. and im guessing Surge is best right?[/quote]

If its energy you want, NOTHING I’ve ever tried compares to Spike. I drink Surge Workout Fuel for more of a stamina thing. Spike is what gets me rollin.

[quote]mog16 wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:
When I was on a NO supplement (back in 2006)… it made my dick bigger (according to my GF)
[/quote]

I think you actually just bumped the sales of NO supplements 15%[/quote]

hahahaha Yeah probably. I didnt really notice the difference but she swore by it. I guess the whole increased vascularity thing maybe? I dunno

I’ve tried all the NO products out there… NO Xplode, Superpump, Nano Vapor, Shotgun, Jack3d… you name it. If you want a ton of initial energy go with Shotgun. If you want the best sustained energy throughout your workout go with Jack3d. I can’t compare them to Surge as I’ve never tried it but have been consiering ordering it from this site.