Surge Workout Fuel Trial

I notice this side effect.

I will say that would would rather follow a Surge Fueled workout with Mag-10 30 minutes after finishing the Surge, than follow it with Plazma.

I guess thatā€™s my thing. Iā€™m not sure doing ā€œmore workā€ gets me closer to my goals. I think my current work is dosed properly for my goals. Itā€™s all good, really. Iā€™ll probably continue to use Surge and Iā€™m sure itā€™s helping me. I just donā€™t ā€œfeelā€ the effects. I was just chiming in with my experience, and I appreciate the discussion.

1 Like

Yes, Iā€™m doing the same training I did before, because that is what I think will get me to my goals. I added Surge to see if it helped in the endeavor. Iā€™m sure it probably is, I just donā€™t feel or notice it.

Quick question. What have you taken peri-workout before? Anything on the way to the gym or during the workout itself? Second, are you training mostly low reps for strength or higher reps with a mind-muscle connection and muscle tension as the goal. Or conditioning or body recomposition?

And I appreciate it! Please donā€™t let me turn you off from doing this

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried pre-workouts before, but never found one I liked. Eventually they taste so bad I dread going to the gym because I have to take it, haha. So I just stopped a long time ago. I took Plazma for awhile when I trained. I never felt any difference, but I did notice it affected my body composition (for the better) slightly. But damn is it expensive. I may go back to that. I switched to Surge because everyone on here was giving it such rave reviews. I wanted to give it a shot. My guess is that it is doing something, I just donā€™t pay enough attention to notice. Maybe?

I train primarily for strength, across several different rep ranges. (My log is ā€œBetter Than Yesterdayā€ if youā€™d like to look at my training). Based on what I see on the forums, my training would be considered low-rep, probably. I throw some bro stuff in too, because itā€™s also nice to look good. But my ultimate goal is always top-end strength.

No worries.

1 Like