Surge Workout Fuel or NO-Xplode?

I’m currently using NO-xplode, seen a lot of hype on these forums about Surge Workout Fuel. Is it the same thing? Which would you recommend?

No it’s not even close to the same thing. Surge is a of high quality proteins/amino acids, as wll as a nice hit of fast acting carbohydrates. Whereas is appears NO-Xplode contains negligible amounts of either, and it more of a creatine supplement. Not sure I would reccommend either as you really don’t need either unless you are quite advanced AND your dietary habits in check but…I would probably take the Surge before overpaying for the other. You can get any number of other creatine products from reliable manufacturers for a lot less. Most products are mostly hype. It’s called marketing. While certain products for sure have benefits…those benefits are almost always overstated.

For the last time.

Put the damn N.O xplode in your sock. Put said sock on your penis. Have the best workout of your life. 5 on 2 off, of course

Post workout is key. Soak your balls in fish oil for a while. Not too long, just a while. Enjoy the best recovery possible.

Thank me after 1 week of doing this when you are twice as jacked as before.

Damn newbtards never learn

NO Explode isn’t that pricey compared to most preworkouts, I pay 65 cents a serving.

Both are good, just make sure not to mix the NO-Xplode with a shaker bottle with a loose top or else it’s ending up on the ceiling. (they may have changed the formula so beware lol)

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
For the last time.

Put the damn N.O xplode in your sock. Put said sock on your penis. Have the best workout of your life. 5 on 2 off, of course

Post workout is key. Soak your balls in fish oil for a while. Not too long, just a while. Enjoy the best recovery possible.

[/quote]

Hold on I thought you put it into your eyes? Or is that only creatines?

[quote]LjSimpson08 wrote:
Both are good, just make sure not to mix the NO-Xplode with a shaker bottle with a loose top or else it’s ending up on the ceiling. (they may have changed the formula so beware lol)[/quote]

Lol i’ve had this happen to me as well…

Surge Workout Fuel.

Plus, I don’t get the shits from it.

[quote]dday wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
For the last time.

Hold on I thought you put it into your eyes? Or is that only creatines?[/quote]

Think about what you just said for a minute…

[quote]BSrunner wrote:
LjSimpson08 wrote:
Both are good, just make sure not to mix the NO-Xplode with a shaker bottle with a loose top or else it’s ending up on the ceiling. (they may have changed the formula so beware lol)

Lol i’ve had this happen to me as well…[/quote]

Ya, haha I just mix mine in a glass with a spoon or the carbonation ends up causing some sort of trouble.

“Bonez217” hardcore name “bro” thanks for the feedback.

[quote]awb182 wrote:
I’m currently using NO-xplode, seen a lot of hype on these forums about Surge Workout Fuel. Is it the same thing? Which would you recommend?[/quote]

COMPLETELY different. I personally look at NOxplode as a preworkout stimulant, but for me caffiene pills work just as well and I prefer Spike.
I just love Surge Workout Fuel.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
For the last time.

[/quote]

You forgot to tell them to wear the chin mounted dong Bonez

[quote]BSrunner wrote:
LjSimpson08 wrote:

Lol i’ve had this happen to me as well…[/quote]

Same, I had it get on some bitch at the gym!

Talk about awkward.

this forum is going to hell

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
For the last time.

You forgot to tell them to wear the chin mounted dong Bonez
[/quote]

SHHEEEIIITTT…

My username isn’t ‘hardcore’ enough for that kind of thing

But seriously, what is the chin-dick used for? what is the reason for that particular location?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

But seriously, what is the chin-dick used for? what is the reason for that particular location? [/quote]

going down a girl perhaps