T Nation

Surge Workout Fuel & Low Carbs Diet, Better than I First Expected

Hi Christian,

As you suggested me (for the ammonia/acetone smeel with fasted cardio), I did ordered MAG-10 and by the same occasion, I ordered Surge Workout Fuel and the 2 liter nalgene bottle :wink:

I’m carbophonic, I feel great when I’m not eating carbs at all. In my refeed, I feel bloated and lazy after eating rice or bread and it’s even worst when I cheat and eat candy. If I eat carbs on a regular basis, it’s pretty hard to eat just enough to have a great workout and gaining strengh, but not getting fat. So I’m not eating carbs at all except for a weekly refeed.

But I did read a lot of your writting and you make me want to try again to incorporate carbs for performance they can provide, this is why I ordered SWF.

So I did made the ‘Protocol 2 shake’ 3 MAG-10, 2 SWF in 2 litter of water (I will order Anaconda soon).

Since I was doing the Anabolic diet, I was affraid to have a sugar crash or hypoglycemia by injesting 2 scoop of SWF intra im my chest workout of yesterday. But well I did take SWF and no crash happenned. I did felt great for the entire workout and did not feel lethargic at all. I did feel a bit lazy, maybe some hypo like 15 minutes after my workout, but it’s nor even a concern.

I had a big pump in my chest, really bigger than usual. I was not stronger, but it was a good workout. I was not as drained as usual after my workout and for the entire evening. Today, the day after my chest workout, my chest is really sore, I don’t remember my chest being as sore as this for years. I don’t know why, but it looks like something is happening. My chest is still bigger than usual the day after. Also, eating 60 gram of normal sugar would make me gain water for sure, but this morning, I was weigthing the same, no water weight, very nice.

I’ll stay low carbs for the entire day except for surge workout fuel and will have no cheat/refeed/reload meal at all, and see what happen o my body.

Here is a question :slight_smile:

Do you think it would be good for me to add FINiBAR pre or I should stick exactly to protocol 2? I may order some FINiBAR with the protocol 2 if you think it could be good.

Thanks for your support Christian, it’s true that Biotest is not the cheapest brand, but the quality of advice you are giving for free and the quality of the product worth to encourage Biotest. I’m confident that issues like “high level of heavy metal in whey” (it happend last week in a magazine) is not going to happen with a company like Biotest. This have a price.

Thank you for your time,

Alex

I would add this:

I was not sure about liquid flavoring system, but it works! It may not be the most convenient, but the taste is amazing. As a customer, I think it’s a good move. I can also try different flavor with the same product, this is nice.

[quote]ALX wrote:
Hi Christian,

As you suggested me (for the ammonia/acetone smeel with fasted cardio), I did ordered MAG-10 and by the same occasion, I ordered Surge Workout Fuel and the 2 liter nalgene bottle :wink:

I’m carbophonic, I feel great when I’m not eating carbs at all. In my refeed, I feel bloated and lazy after eating rice or bread and it’s even worst when I cheat and eat candy. If I eat carbs on a regular basis, it’s pretty hard to eat just enough to have a great workout and gaining strengh, but not getting fat. So I’m not eating carbs at all except for a weekly refeed.

But I did read a lot of your writting and you make me want to try again to incorporate carbs for performance they can provide, this is why I ordered SWF.

So I did made the ‘Protocol 2 shake’ 3 MAG-10, 2 SWF in 2 litter of water (I will order Anaconda soon).

Since I was doing the Anabolic diet, I was affraid to have a sugar crash or hypoglycemia by injesting 2 scoop of SWF intra im my chest workout of yesterday. But well I did take SWF and no crash happenned. I did felt great for the entire workout and did not feel lethargic at all. I did feel a bit lazy, maybe some hypo like 15 minutes after my workout, but it’s nor even a concern.

I had a big pump in my chest, really bigger than usual. I was not stronger, but it was a good workout. I was not as drained as usual after my workout and for the entire evening. Today, the day after my chest workout, my chest is really sore, I don’t remember my chest being as sore as this for years. I don’t know why, but it looks like something is happening. My chest is still bigger than usual the day after. Also, eating 60 gram of normal sugar would make me gain water for sure, but this morning, I was weigthing the same, no water weight, very nice.

I’ll stay low carbs for the entire day except for surge workout fuel and will have no cheat/refeed/reload meal at all, and see what happen o my body.

Here is a question :slight_smile:

Do you think it would be good for me to add FINiBAR pre or I should stick exactly to protocol 2? I may order some FINiBAR with the protocol 2 if you think it could be good.

Thanks for your support Christian, it’s true that Biotest is not the cheapest brand, but the quality of advice you are giving for free and the quality of the product worth to encourage Biotest. I’m confident that issues like “high level of heavy metal in whey” (it happend last week in a magazine) is not going to happen with a company like Biotest. This have a price.

Thank you for your time,

Alex[/quote]

No need to add the bars. The new workout fuel provides the same carbs.

I must say, it seems incredible. I’m using Animal Flex daily for my joints, but since I’m using MAG-10 and Surge Workout Fuel, my joints seems to do better. I had minor pain in my right shoulder, my left elbow, my left knee and major pain in my right heel. I’m using MAG-10 and Surge Workout Fuel since 2 days and the only pain remaining is in my right heel, but very minor now and only in the morning. The pain was high enough 2 days ago, I could barely walk normally. Now I’m feeling the pain when I wake up, but it’s gone after maybe 15 minutes.

I did even feel good enough to have a legs session yesterday (I had to skip it last week), I did break a new record in my leg session yesterday, nothing can explain it except the new supplement, and I’m not even using Anaconda yet. I really need to order it very soon.

I was not thinking of using Anaconda protocol first, because I was not advanced enough, but the results I’m getting push me to think differently now.

I think maybe my diet is deficient for my workload (I’m cutting), but the protocol is compensating for this.

I can’t wait to see results in 6 weeks, I’m pretty confident.

I’ve dieted using and not using the ANACONDA Protocol…there’s no question…the protocol GREATLY improves your results.

[quote]synergy93 wrote:
I’ve dieted using and not using the ANACONDA Protocol…there’s no question…the protocol GREATLY improves your results.[/quote]

Seriously, I was not thinking it could make that much difference so quickly…

[quote]ALX wrote:

[quote]synergy93 wrote:
I’ve dieted using and not using the ANACONDA Protocol…there’s no question…the protocol GREATLY improves your results.[/quote]

Seriously, I was not thinking it could make that much difference so quickly…[/quote]

One of the bodybuilders that I train just won…

  1. The masters class (he is 57 years old)
  2. The middleweight class
  3. The overall (against bigger and much younger guys)

When he started to include the protocol during his prep he gained a lot of strength. Got stronger right up to the contest, which is kinda rare, especially for a 57 years old guy.

Noticeable without a doubt! I just used the protocol during my entire Spring 2010 prep, and things turned out great :slight_smile:

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Noticeable without a doubt! I just used the protocol during my entire Spring 2010 prep, and things turned out great :slight_smile:

S[/quote]

Were you using the ANACONDA Protocol v2 or your overall mass and metabolic rate allowed you to use the ANACONDA Protocol V1 even for cutting?

Congratulation for your pro card by the way, you must be very proud.

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

[quote]ALX wrote:

[quote]synergy93 wrote:
I’ve dieted using and not using the ANACONDA Protocol…there’s no question…the protocol GREATLY improves your results.[/quote]

Seriously, I was not thinking it could make that much difference so quickly…[/quote]

One of the bodybuilders that I train just won…

  1. The masters class (he is 57 years old)
  2. The middleweight class
  3. The overall (against bigger and much younger guys)

When he started to include the protocol during his prep he gained a lot of strength. Got stronger right up to the contest, which is kinda rare, especially for a 57 years old guy.[/quote]

If it’s good for this guy, it will be enough for me for sure!

I’m totally hook righ now. I’m training 6 days a week and I’m still getting stronger. It’s like I could take no rest at all if I want. Before the protocol, I had to take a break every 2 days or I get pain everywhere and was strugling to keep my strengh. Right now I’m not eating carbs at all except for SWF and I’m feeling very good and always full. I don’t feel the need for a refeed day at all.

I just ordered the full protocol. I don’t know if the full protocol will make that much difference over taking MAG-10 and SWF only… will see!

Christian, I was wondering. Are you doing training/Bodybuilding clinic sometime? I’m living not far from Levis, in Beauce and this is someting I would like to assist.

Thanks,

Alex

ok im sold… 4 weeks into a 12 week cut and im starting to get a little beat up. i think ill be needing some help sometime soon.