Surge Workout Fuel: Level Scoops? Shaking?

I just got the new Surge WF. I’m assuming the label reference is to two level scoops? It also doesn’t seem to mix well for me with stirring – can I shake it? If not, why not?

[quote]burt128 wrote:
I just got the new Surge WF. I’m assuming the label reference is to two level scoops? It also doesn’t seem to mix well for me with stirring – can I shake it? If not, why not?[/quote]

Surge Workout Fuel, like all Biotest powders, can be shaken or stirred.

Unless otherwise specified, a scoop refers to 1 level scoopful.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:

[quote]burt128 wrote:
I just got the new Surge WF. I’m assuming the label reference is to two level scoops? It also doesn’t seem to mix well for me with stirring – can I shake it? If not, why not?[/quote]

Unless otherwise specified, a scoop refers to 1 level scoopful.[/quote]

Step 1?

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:

[quote]burt128 wrote:

Unless otherwise specified, a scoop refers to 1 level scoopful.[/quote]

There is a warning in the instructions stating: Due to the effervescent nature of this formula, do not shake in a shaker bottle.

I am assuming this means not to use a shaker bottle, but that a standard bottle is fine. It confused the hell out of me the first time I read it, as well.

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:
Step 1?[/quote]

Simply don’t use a shaker bottle.

I use either a Nalgene Labwear bottle or a standard 32 ounce Nalgene bottle. Both have screw closures.

Ok. Thank you.

Ahhhh I see. That is clarifying. I was treating my fir couple like nitro-glycerine I thought they would fizz up big time.

-chris

Thanks, very helpful.

I have always used a shaker bottle for it. So far there have been no casualties or injuries. :wink: