Surge Workout Fuel: First Time

Hey Everyone,

Today was my first dose of SWF.

I implemented like so:

30 min before workout: 1 Serving of SWF
15 min before workout: 1 scoop of SR
Half way through: 1 scoop of SR
30 min after workout: 2 scoops of whey

Kind of a bastardized version of the peri protocol but it’s the best I can do with what I got.

Anyways, I did not notice any effect from the SWF. I didn’t have any insane pump or increase of energy/work capacity.

Any thoughts?

MM

Your life is average.

http://mylifeisaverage.com/

[quote]AverageGuy wrote:
Your life is average.

http://mylifeisaverage.com/ [/quote]

Lol what?! This is just like the FML site.

I just wanted to know if anyone noticed anything out of the ordinary when trying out SWF for the first time.
I’ve read people feeling like they had an increased work capacity, had a mean pump and etc. My guess is that everyone responds differently though.

MM

Placebo.

V

I did have good results with the whole protocol. I think the “bulletproof” feeling was from the Spike and Alpha. The SWF and SR probably help more with fatigue, recovery, and growth.

Work harder.

SWF only shines when you actually do a hard workout.

[quote]absolute3 wrote:
Work harder.

SWF only shines when you actually do a hard workout.[/quote]

I was busting ass so I’m pretty sure thats not why.

[quote]jolopez wrote:
I did have good results with the whole protocol. I think the “bulletproof” feeling was from the Spike and Alpha. The SWF and SR probably help more with fatigue, recovery, and growth.[/quote]

So probably something you can’t feel right away but will show in the long run I assume?

Judging from its claims, aren’t you suppose to be able to do more as we are driving all these nutrients into the muscle though?

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Placebo.

V[/quote]

V,

This certainly crossed my mind.

The whole purpose of SWF though is to boost performance in the weight room allowing you to do more work. So certainly there should have been some noticeable effect right?

MM

I have definitely had an amazing response to SWF - the general difference of SWF and food or a simple protein shake (etc.) is night and day.

However, I keep the supplementation simple; to where I know what I feel is working and what isn’t. Usually, I use SWF 30 minutes before hand, and SR afterwards. This simple protocol has served me very well.

Though, I don’t quite understand why you’re not receiving a response in general - you could be taking an alotment of supplements to where the difference is not very noticeable in conjuction with one another.

The only way to find out is to take the guinea pig approach and use just SWF and nothing else, or maybe just SWF on it’s own for a week, etc etc.

Or, give it time.

I felt the “buzz” the first few times taking it, now I maybe feel it 1 out of every 4 workouts. But I know its working cause I don’t fatigue easliy anymore…and I’ve been following a low calorie diet the past 3 weeks to cut up for Vegas and I’m still busting ass in the gym.So even if it doesn’t “buzz” me that much anymore, its still working for me.

I would definitely attribute your problem to taking SR before your workout. I take SWF on a relatively empty stomach (not having eaten for at least 45 mins) and i dont even need to continue dosing throughout the workout like it recommends, one scoop carries me through.