Surge While Trying to Cut Up?

is Surge still an ok choice to use pwo when trying to cut-up a bit, mainly loose some extra flub from around midsection

It depends on who you ask haha, most people will say Surge is fine, just make sure to watch your carbs the rest of the day, but on Berardi’s “Get Shredded Diet” he says to take 5g BCAA and 2.5g creatine…on that diet you aren’t allowed more than 50g carbs a day and there is 50g in Surge. But I am on a low carb diet and I take Surge, but the only other carbs i get during the day are my veggies.

Using Surge worked pretty well for the V-Diet guy in the physique clinic.

It all depends on whether or not it fits your Carb intake number for the day.

If you’re on say, the T-Man diet, like I roughly am, I only have it on training days when my intake needs to be at 100 instead of 70g.

The rest for me come from breakfast (I tend not to count veg throughout the day)

[quote]poisongatorade wrote:
It all depends on whether or not it fits your Carb intake number for the day.

If you’re on say, the T-Man diet, like I roughly am, I only have it on training days when my intake needs to be at 100 instead of 70g.

The rest for me come from breakfast (I tend not to count veg throughout the day)[/quote]

What’s a T-Man diet?

Edit:
[/sarcasm]

normally im on a pretty low carb diet, 150 grams or less normally each day, and i also only use it on workout days

The T-man diet is the T-Dawg Diet…if you consume 150g carbs a day then you can include Surge in that and have it on workout days, it has everything need for PWO nutrition.

i’d say it depends more so on your body type.

are you more carb tolerant or less…if you can handle them PW then why not.

No matter what I am doing I keep Surge as a constant.