T Nation

Surge W/O Fuel and MAG-10 Questions

Surge WOF and MAG-10 are the only supplements in can afford and I wanted to make sure I am using them properly. Drink 2 scoops of Surge WOF beginning 15 minutes prior and throughout training. I wait an hour and consume 2 scoops of MAG-10. Correct?

Also, do I eat a meal with the MAG-10 or do I wait to consume a normal meal? I usually train at night and my goals are standard, more muscle and less fat. Thanks, Marc.

[quote]rmhaarala13 wrote:
Surge WOF and MAG-10 are the only supplements in can afford and I wanted to make sure I am using them properly. Drink 2 scoops of Surge WOF beginning 15 minutes prior and throughout training. I wait an hour and consume 2 scoops of MAG-10. Correct?

Also, do I eat a meal with the MAG-10 or do I wait to consume a normal meal? I usually train at night and my goals are standard, more muscle and less fat. Thanks, Marc. [/quote]

If those are the two products you want to use, yes that’s the proper way to utilize them, typically after that post-training MAG-10 pulse i usually wait close to an hour to have my next meal but i’ve heard of people only waiting 30-45min before eating. I like to extend it to an hour to get the true “pulse” effect, but you can always experiment and see what works best for you.

Thanks Eazy