Surge Vs Grow?

What is the difference between Surge and Grow?

www.biotestedge.com do a little work for yourself bro.

Pugs

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Yes, I am YELLING AT YOU!!!

You’re not getting off that easy.

Hey you!!..ger over here!!..Thwack!. thawck!. Thwack!. Thwack. Thwack!..Slap!..Now tell me ur sorry and go to your room.

Daddy pugs

What’s the difference between a penis and a pussy?

Nate? don’t worry me now. Us fellow Renegades definately now that difference.

Da Boxer

[quote]What’s the difference between a penis and a pussy?
PM

boxer_al
04/03/03
11:44 AM

Nate? don’t worry me now. Us fellow Renegades definately know that difference.
Da Boxer[/quote]

I guess I should have made it more of a statement or a question for the original poster. If you know the difference between a penis and a pussy, then you’d know the difference between Surge and Grow.

Let me explain.

A penis and a pussy are both used to excrete urine. Similar to the fact that Grow and Surge both contain protein.

A penis contains semen which contains simple sugars and carbohydrates, similar to Surge which contains carbs for immediate post-workout nutrition.

A pussy tastes great and is less filling, similar to the fact that Grow is lower in carbs and also tastes great.

A penis and pussy work together in a synergistic manner when it comes to intercourse or procreation (although a penis can be used separately for the five-knuckle shuffle, similar to how Surge and Grow are used separately).

Grow and Surge work together, but not in the same way. One is used for daily protein needs, and the other is strictly for post-workout needs. But together, they make your daily training and nutrition plan successful.

nate dogg,

laughing my ass off.

Wait, now I’m confused. If I wanna get bigger, do I need to suck more dick or eat more pussy?

you guys want to know something this person will probably now never by another Biotest product. Just because you had to flame him…

I bet you feel proud… In flamming him… Just remember you were in shoes at one point in time… mental5 as far as Surge vs Grow:

They are two competly diffrent product. Ones a protien supplement the other is a post-workout drink.

Also you can look up both products and find out info on them in the Biotest site…

Hope this helps… And guys try not to be so harsh on the newbies. If I recall you guys were there at one point in time…

People who put no effort whatsoever into their posts (i.e. research beforehand or the actual context of their post) deserve to be flamed and flamed hard.

There’s a gigantic clickable link to the Biotest store that has all the info you’re looking for on Biotest supps. If you’re too lazy or too stupid to find it, that’s your problem.

There’s also a convenient search feature if you look down and to the left just a bit. Just type the shit in and hit “Perform Search.” It’s all there.

There’s also…gasp…an online mag that’s been there for years with all the past articles archived for your viewing pleasure. There are multiple articles on Surge and Grow.

The info is there. Go find it.

And, fitone, this has nothing to do with newbies or not newbies. If somebody doesn’t do a bit of legwork and expects for everybody else to do it for them, they deserve everything they get. No, I’m not all warm and fuzzy toward lazy or stupid people like some are. I’m glad there are people who are and have patience with them, but I’m not one of them. I do not have to coddle them when they take up board space. I do not have to be patient with anybody.

Is there any way to install an idiot filter on this thing?

DocT, I concur. Well put.

[quote]fitone
04/03/03
02:57 PM

you guys want to know something this person will probably now never by another Biotest product. Just because you had to flame him…[/quote] What the hell? That doesn’t make any sense!

[quote]I bet you feel proud… In flamming him… Just remember you were in shoes at one point in time…[/quote] In his shoes? Or in shoes? Yeah, I wear shoes at some point during the day.

If you’re that fucking stupid and can’t do a simple search on the Biotest site or on T-mag to find out a very simple answer to an extremely simple question, then you deserve to be flammed.

Sorry, but being a newbie is one thing. Being a stupid, ignorant newbie is quite another.

When I was a newbie, I actually read and researched things first. Yes, it took a lot of trail and error, but something that simple doesn’t need to be asked on this forum.

It doesn’t take much to “search” or even read this type of stuff in a variety of places.

Zev,

I definitely recommend eating more pussy.

But if sucking dick is your thing…

LOL!

Forgive me for a minor grammatical error. I should have said:

“Yes, it took a lot of trial and error.”

Hey all I am try to point out theres a way to say things politely and theres a way to be an asshole… And if someone is trying to find out information help them out in a nice way don’t be an ASS!

By the way those people you turn off will never come back to the forum and in return T-mag and biotest loses another customer…

Think about will you like people flamming you?

Treat people like you want to be treated yourself.

Fitone, I’ll be an ass if I choose to be an ass. Please shut the fuck up and stop telling people how to act.

And, yes, if I’m guilty of not doing any research before I post something or don’t take the time or effort to make my post presentable in public, I deserve to be flamed (note the one “m”). If that ever happens, feel free to flame away.

I may be an ass, but I’m not a hypocrite.

[quote]By the way those people you turn off will never come back to the forum and in return T-mag and biotest loses another customer…

Think about will you like people flamming you?[/quote]

Biotest doesn’t need those kinds of customers. Biotest and T-mag prefer intelligent humans. It’s not always about making a buck. If that were true, we’d all be Weider maniacs or using Cell Tech or those other crap products.

I’ve been flammed many times. I’m not too concerned about interent trolls talking shit about me. They don’t know me, and their opinion really doesn’t matter to me or make a difference in my life. If you are so easily offended by what someone says on an internet forum, then you have serious insecurity issues that you should deal with professionally.

Sorry:

“Think about will you like people flamming you?”

It should be “Think about it, will you like people flamming you?”