Surge - volume of water needed

This question is in regards to the volume of water required when mixing Surge. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think JMB said that he mixes upwards of 2 liters of water in both his pre/during training Surge and in his post-workout Surge. I tried this for the first time last night and, to put it lightly, drinking 4 liters of water in about an hour and half is not exactly easy. I was so full by the time that I got home that I threw it all up anyway. It also made my post-workout jogging nearly impossible because I was so bloated. Anyway, the point is, is it absolutely necessary to dilute Surge quite this much? Would 1 liter of water per shake be OK?

I go with a liter per scoop, one during and one after each workout.

I am using 1 liter of water to dilute one scoop of Surge + 1/2 cup of maltodextrin and dextrose mix for both during workout and post workout drinks. So unless you are adding a lot more powder than what I am using, one liter should be fine. BTW my bodyweight is 206 lbs. Hope this helps

JRC…ya silly bloated bastard! Just messin’…how much powder are you using per serving? Divide the grams by .08 to .10 to find out how many mL you need to add to get the concentration recommended. By the way, you can take your drink after your post-workout jog.