Surge Recovery & FINiBARs for Wrestling

So i wrestle, im on a pretty strict carb diet, like max 30g per day. So I was wondering if I Take down a serving of my Surge Recovery and FINiBARs post-scale, would this have me going into my match very sluggish and crashed, or rehydrate and help me?

Thanks
J

When I wrestled our workouts were so intense it didn’t matter what we ate before/during/after, no matter if we were cutting weight or not. This thread instantly made me question your schools conditioning program. I don’t doubt you guys work hard, it’s just the first thing that popped into my head.

[quote]Jnegro wrote:
So i wrestle, im on a pretty strict carb diet, like max 30g per day.[/quote]

Why the strict low carb diet? Are you trying to drop a weight class or get rid of some flab?

If you’re training frequently/intensely, plus doing weights and whatever additional conditioning, I’m pretty sure you’re “earning” more than 30 grams of carbs per day.

If rehydration and performance are a priority, you’d probably be better off with Surge Workout Fuel since it has a specialized electrolyte formula, Beta-alanine, and citrulline. It’s also got less calories per serving, in case you’re prone to a sensitive stomach before matches. The Finibars are a good idea, since they’re light/easily digested and made to be taken before or during sports performances.

[quote]Jnegro wrote:
So i wrestle, im on a pretty strict carb diet, like max 30g per day. So I was wondering if I Take down a serving of my Surge Recovery and FINiBARs post-scale, would this have me going into my match very sluggish and crashed, or rehydrate and help me?

Thanks
J[/quote]

Surge Workout Fuel and FINiBAR would be a better choice prior to a match or wrestling training.

These products are ideal for your scenario. In fact, we worked closely with a welterweight world champion boxer who used these products exclusively to regain muscle glycogen and fluid before his fights.