Surge! Question

Are the amino amounts listed under the supplement facts in SURGE! coming 100% from the whey protein hydro, are they added separately, or a 50/50 mix?

Thanks

reconbyfire, I doubt anyone on the forum would have the answer to your question. My recommendation is that you either post on the Surge thread itself. That way you’ll get an answer from Cy Willson. Either that or call Biotest Customer Service on Monday.

So I do have to ask, why are you interested? Depending on the answer, how will it help or hurt you?

In the Think Tank Dialogs section, under the title “Interesting PW Nutrition Study”, John Berardi says something about being the guy who added the extra bcaa’s. He might be the guy you could ask.

[quote]Tampa-Terry wrote:
reconbyfire, I doubt anyone on the forum would have the answer to your question. My recommendation is that you either post on the Surge thread itself. That way you’ll get an answer from Cy Willson. Either that or call Biotest Customer Service on Monday.

So I do have to ask, why are you interested? Depending on the answer, how will it help or hurt you?[/quote]

It has to do with absorption.