Surge Peri-WO = Creatine Peri_WO?

I generally drink 1/2 serving of Surge at the onset of training, sip it throughout the workout and down what’s left afterward.

I’ve recently added 5 grams of creatine into the mix.
Is it possible for the body to replenish creatine in the muscles as it’s being expended?

My impression was that it isn’t, but that taking it during workout with Surge would aid in prompt absorbtion after training.

I wanted to see what other’s thought about this.

The reason most people don’t add creatine to a peri-WO shake is that creatine rapidly degrades to creatinine after it has been added to water.

Now it’s not like it turns to waste immediately, but still…

I prefer creatine pre-WO, as studies have shown that creatine blood serum levels are highest a few hours after ingestion.

[quote]wressler125 wrote:
The reason most people don’t add creatine to a peri-WO shake is that creatine rapidly degrades to creatinine after it has been added to water.

Now it’s not like it turns to waste immediately, but still…

I prefer creatine pre-WO, as studies have shown that creatine blood serum levels are highest a few hours after ingestion.[/quote]

Was this study done with creatine alone? If so, than I think that time frame would be significantly shorter with the added high glycemic carbs from Surge. I’m no expert, so I may be off base. so possibly 90 minutes after ingestion rather than 120. If that’s the case drinking a full serving of Surge with 5g creatine added at the onset of a my 90 minute(roughly) sessions would be optimal. Possibly another half serving of Surge PWO also.