T Nation

Surge or BCAA's?

if you were to pick one which would you pick? would it be better to take the bcaa pills throughout the day or just to drink Surge after a workout?

also another question i had, how do you think Flameout compares to plain walmart fish oil, because ive been buying the wal mart kind for about a year now and wondered if there was a significan difference.

Id pick the Surge it has BCAA’s naturally then added BCAA"s all your other AA’s and carbs Hand down Surge

Flameout look at the ifference in the EPA/DHA no comparison. Thats said I use both 4 Flameout and 6 or so walmart. After starting Flameout I can say my tendonitis and joint pain etc nearly was non existant after one month. Ive kept it constant since and will.

Phill

[quote]skimmy_jimmy wrote:
also another question i had, how do you think Flameout compares to plain walmart fish oil?[/quote]

It doesnt. There is no comparison.

Walmart = shit, Flameout = THE shit.

Flameout is honestly like 6 times more potent than the stuff I’m using right now (15 bucks for a 3 month supply, I’m broke as a joke) AND it leans towards the DHA side instead of the EPA side.