Surge Nutritional Info

I’ve been looking to order some Surge but noticed that different flavours have differences in amounts of carbs and protein. Is this a mistake? Also, I thought that a servings was 3 scoops not 2. Could someone help clear this up? thanks

3 scoops for >200 lbs bodyweight, 2 scoops for <200 lbs bodyweight.

[quote]Evolv wrote:
3 scoops for >200 lbs bodyweight, 2 scoops for <200 lbs bodyweight.[/quote]

That didn’t help.

OP, I can only tell you you’re right. The original flavor I just got has a smaller scoop and asks for 4 or 3 scoops, depending on weight. The chocolate I just came from had a bigger scoop and said 3 or 2 scoops, respectively.

[quote]msd0060 wrote:
Evolv wrote:

That didn’t help.

[/quote]

Oh excuse me, let me get out of your way then.

[quote]Evolv wrote:
msd0060 wrote:
Evolv wrote:

That didn’t help.

Oh excuse me, let me get out of your way then.[/quote]

The number of scoops changes because the scoop size is different in some bottles. Telling him to use 3 if he’s above 200 and 2 if he’s below could lead him wrong.

Thanks for the replies. I should have made my question more clear. I saw some Surge at my gnc and the raspberry flavour had 18 servings while the original had 16. The original also had less BCAA’s. Is this because the original was an old bottle? Why do different flavours have different amounts of carbs and protein?

This has been covered, either on the product thread or another (can’t remember), but the formulas for the new flavors are based off of the latest research.

A search will pull up more details.

good grief. glad i read this thread, for some odd reason I thought a serving size was only 1 scoop “doh”