SURGE IS IN!

Holy Sh*t! Surge is available again! 'Bout time! :slight_smile:

Thank God, I got me 3 ordered.

I was freaked out because when I tried to order from the home page, it said my quantitiy was zero. Once I was in the main store page, I was able to order.

Save some for me you bastards!! I’m tight on cash right now, and got about 3 lbs of ON After Mass I need to finish(maybe).

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
Holy Sh*t! Surge is available again! 'Bout time! :)[/quote]

Exactly! :slight_smile:
Biotest please do let us know if Surge is expected to remain in stock. I just put an order for 5 bottles, but if it is going to go away soon then I think people want to know to stock up. Thanks!

I just ordered two more bottles, I have six already sitting in my room, so I should be good for a while. :slight_smile:

Oh, and thankyou to Nate for pointing out that Surge is back in stock. I more then likely wouldn’t have noticed if you didn’t post this.

[quote]yustas wrote:
if it is going to go away soon then I think people want to know to stock up.
[/quote]

I sure do…for now I’ve ordered 3, I’m just psyched that it’s finally back.

Nate dogg

you are a very good man, I didn’t even notice it.

I just oredered 10 tubs. Between the 10 tubs of Surge and the 10 tubs of Grow, we might have to push Christmas back a few weeks.

Damnit!!! I just tried to order 7 tubs from work and the f**ing IT bastards have blocked access to the order site - something about unregulated compounds bullshit. I have to wait until tonight to place my order. I hope there is enough to last until then.

DB

Damn. And here I thought my three tubs of Low-Carb Grow!, three tubs of Surge, and some HOT-ROX comprised a sizable order.

I bow down to the people who have more money than I do and can afford sickening quantities of stuff. Bastards.

Ordered mine today. No more half assed recovery for me. Although, I’m wondering if I should have ordered 10 cans also. Going without Surge for 5 weeks really sucked.

Maybe Biotest can tell us who got the first order in once it became available (just curious) I know I ordered 5 within minutes of it becoming available.

Nice new label!

I just got off the phone with Biotest and wanted to place an order cause I really want to try these products. Unfortunately I’m from Ontario Canada and they tell me it could be seized at the border at my risk. This is a huge risk considering we have to pay exchange on our money plus shipping:(
Is there a supplier in Ontario that sells Biotest Surge and Grow!? Has anyone had success ordering from Canada?

Mig

[quote]daven wrote:
Damn. And here I thought my three tubs of Low-Carb Grow!, three tubs of Surge, and some HOT-ROX comprised a sizable order.

I bow down to the people who have more money than I do and can afford sickening quantities of stuff. Bastards.[/quote]

My wife uses the Grow!, the Surge, HOT-ROX and Methoxy-7. So when I say I ordered 10 tubs - I should have said I ordered 5 of each for my wife, and 5 for me.