Surge is Awesome!

I’m on a cutting phase right now. No carbs except Surge post workout. This is the most awesome tasting thing ever. I eat it straight out of the container, and drink water on the side. It’s like candy! I had everyone at work take a pinch and they all wanted to eat it.

Great product at a great price. Keep it up Gentleman!

I couldn’t agree more man! Surge is some of the best tasting stuff I’ve ever had. Plus it works great too. You can’t beat that.

Here’s a spin on Sabrina’s Coffee recipe.

Refrigerate today’s coffee for tomorrow (I use a beat up shaker bottle that is no longer water tight).

Tomorrow, throw 5 or 6 ice cubes in a blender. Pour coffee in the blender until the ice cubes float. Then add a scoop of surge and a scoop of chocolate LC grow (or two depending on goals). Blend until you achieve the desired consistency (adding ice or coffee as needed). Drink and go.

Tastes like a chocolate amaretto frap.

Enjoy.

-Brent

Surge is some a great supp., that not only works but tatse great too.

Wow that sounded like an ovaltine commercial or something.

Anyway I just wanted to add while there is nothing wrong with simply eating it from the container make sure you followit with plenty of water to disers it.

Hope that helpsm,

Phill

A little surge between the cheek and gum will do you right… every time.

Great product.

The problem with the great taste is that I have trouble believing that it’s good for me.

I really like combining a scoop of Surge with a Scoop of LC Vanilla Grow (rather than the two rounded scoop approach). It does taste too damn good!

Buncha good for nuthin’ shills!

(Smiley face and all that stuff)