T Nation

Surge Flavors?

After receiving my 1st shipment of Metabolic Drive Surge, I noticed that the jug was branded “original flavor”. Is this a hint that a chocolate or strawberry Surge may be coming our way in the near future?

I have no idea, but why get flavored Surge anyway? That shits like candy.

ya know, its funny you post this because when I got my first tub of the “new” stuff I thought the exact same thing. Flavored Surge would be awesome.

-Matt

i like the taste of Surge alot, but when i bulked over the winter using “scrawny to Brawny” where JB has u taking in 3 serving a day within a couple hrs. having another flavor would have been a great change of pace.

[quote]j62usa wrote:
i like the taste of Surge alot, but when i bulked over the winter using “scrawny to Brawny” where JB has u taking in 3 serving a day within a couple hrs. having another flavor would have been a great change of pace.[/quote]

This would be the only situation where I can see it getting old, but man, that stuff is good. Someone said it best on here: It tastes like Angel Food Cake. My roommate doesnt even work out that often and he drinks it on the regular, its like candy.

If they can do something about the fishtank after tastes I would definitely get Surge again. I cant tolerate that. Tastes good when you first sip it. After that its rotten goldfish city. I liked it a lot and had good experiences with it.

If you mix in some Power Drive with it after a workout, it tastes great!

And I like the flavor the way it is but that orange mix (Power Drive) is really good.

I love the way Surge tastes. I wish they could come out with a Metabolic Drive protein powder that tastes like Surge. I’d be all over that like white on rice on a paper plate with a glass of milk in a snowstorm.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
If they can do something about the fishtank after tastes I would definitely get Surge again. I cant tolerate that. Tastes good when you first sip it. After that its rotten goldfish city. I liked it a lot and had good experiences with it.[/quote]

I noticed the same thing at first so,
I mixed mine with sugar free Tang. Takes care of all the after taste.

I vote for a grape flavor!

[quote]firebug9 wrote:
I vote for a grape flavor![/quote]

Orange! Make it taste just like Endurox R4’s orange!

I personally love the way Surge tastes. But if you want a little change, try tossing in a spoonful or two of nestle quick cocoa powder. Fanfuckingtastic.

Jay

Don’t get me wrong, I love “original flavor” Surge. Just an observation. Although I don’t understand why everyone says it tastes like angel food cake. I don’t get that at all.

[quote]m0dd3r wrote:
I personally love the way Surge tastes. But if you want a little change, try tossing in a spoonful or two of nestle quick cocoa powder. Fanfuckingtastic.

Jay[/quote]

Well I know I’ve read replies from Berardi and the like that said something like “Surge is perfectly designed the way it is…don’t fuck with it”

but I’m going to get me some Nestle Quick this weekend and try it

I vote for fruite punch. Lemon/Lime, Orange, Kiwi/Strawberry and Cran/Apple would all be good too.