Surge Experiment

I have some Crystal Light on the go packets. I was thinking of mixing some Classic Orange flavor in my water before pouring in my Surge.

Think that would be ok? Anyone tried it?

Calories 5
Vitamin C 100%
Calcium 10%

[quote]provy07 wrote:
I have some Crystal Light on the go packets. I was thinking of mixing some Classic Orange flavor in my water before pouring in my Surge.

Think that would be ok? Anyone tried it?[/quote]

I dont see why it wouldnt, except you would have a new putrid aftertaste!

[quote]provy07 wrote:

Think that would be ok? Anyone tried it?[/quote]

I’ve never actually tried it before, but I cannot imagine that it would have any negative effect at all to take with Surge. Let us know how that works out for you. I am one of those “taste sensitives” when it comes to Surge, but I like to drink it anyway since my results are vastly improved when using it.

I don’t really mind the taste of Surge to much but always wished there would be more flavors. I am sitting here drinking this experiment right now and it tastes good. Try it out.

[quote]Kuz wrote:
provy07 wrote:

Think that would be ok? Anyone tried it?

I’ve never actually tried it before, but I cannot imagine that it would have any negative effect at all to take with Surge. Let us know how that works out for you. I am one of those “taste sensitives” when it comes to Surge, but I like to drink it anyway since my results are vastly improved when using it.[/quote]

I’ve done this before when I first started out with Surge. Works great and I didn’t notice anything different.