Surge! Emergency

So i get back to my locker, ready to pump myself full of Surge, when i realize i left it at home. So i rush home (breaking absolutely no speed limits. Honestly), and its all down my throat about 25 minutes after my last weight gets dropped. Is that too long for it to have an effect? If this is a stupid question, bear with me, im new at this, and thanks for anyone who responds.

[quote]Homans wrote:
So i get back to my locker, ready to pump myself full of Surge, when i realize i left it at home. So i rush home (breaking absolutely no speed limits. Honestly), and its all down my throat about 25 minutes after my last weight gets dropped. Is that too long for it to have an effect? If this is a stupid question, bear with me, im new at this, and thanks for anyone who responds.[/quote]

You’ll live.

Honestly, just do the best you can. The delay might not be ideal, but I’m sure you were better off using Biotest Surge when you did when compared to not using it at all.

Whoa! The first thing you need to do is relax. This is no emergency. Simply build a routine and try to do the best you can. If you miss or forget from time to time don’t worry about it.

I had a friend who waited 30 minutes before drinking his Surge, and he died. No, seriously, you almost killed yourself by waiting 25 minutes.
Alright, so maybe I embellished it a little. It was actually 35 minutes;~)

I forgot my Surge once. I was so weak I couldn’t lift up my car keys. I lost .00000009 of an ounce of muscle as well. Such a shame.