Surge and Waterbury's HFT

During double training sessions should I take a full serving of Surge after both? Seems like a lot of sugar in a day.

Right now I’m doing Surge after am workout and just protein after the pm.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I certainly would. Surge can aid in recovery which you would DEFINITELY need doing double workouts.

Nick

Do you really want to spend that much money on Surge? If you can go for it.

With the protein just drink a bottle of gatorade with it too so you’re getting your carbs if you decide not to use Surge.

Yup, Its a lot of sugar sure but its a LOT of training.

Phill

If you can afford it, go for it. Otherwise drink chocolate milk after one of the sessions.

You could do half and half each time. That way you’re getting some of the benefits of Surge after each workout, with some added protein. Also this way they will last you longer.

Not saying it’s optimal, but you should be fine. If you notice that you aren’t recovery well, then you may need to change it.

I should also mention that I am cutting for a comp in April. Would this effect body fat reduction?

Well most people don’t do double sessions when cutting. Why are you doing that? You’ll barely have the energy for one session when cutting.

But to answer your question- some people forgo the Surge when cutting. I personally do not. Just depends on how intense you still train while cutting.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
Well most people don’t do double sessions when cutting. Why are you doing that? You’ll barely have the energy for one session when cutting.

But to answer your question- some people forgo the Surge when cutting. I personally do not. Just depends on how intense you still train while cutting.[/quote]

thanks for the info.

[quote]five-twelve wrote:
thanks for the info.
[/quote]

No problem man. Not sure how helpful it was, but hopefully you got something out of it.

What are you competing in? I remember your pics from a while back. You had a great base. How much have you added?