Surge and Metabolic Drive?

What is the difference between Surge Recovery and Metabolic Drive???..

[quote]tw0scoops2 wrote:
What is the difference between Surge Recovery and Metabolic Drive???..[/quote]

Have you read the nutritional information on both?

[quote]tw0scoops2 wrote:
What is the difference between Surge Recovery and Metabolic Drive???..[/quote]

Surge is formulated specifically for fast digesting nutrients and recovery ingredients.

Read these links:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=525024

Basically, Surge is a post workout supplement with more carbs to help recovery, while Metabolic Drive (low carb) is a protein supplement with minimal carbs. So you would take Surge post workout (or even during) and Metablic Drive other times of the day to increase you protein intake.

Just wondering, did you read anything on the site before posting and were confused, or did you just not bother looking?

[quote]Eleni wrote:
Read these links:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=525024

Basically, Surge is a post workout supplement with more carbs to help recovery, while Metabolic Drive (low carb) is a protein supplement with minimal carbs. So you would take Surge post workout (or even during) and Metablic Drive other times of the day to increase you protein intake.

Just wondering, did you read anything on the site before posting and were confused, or did you just not bother looking?

[/quote]

I did read the nutritional info on both products. I saw that one had more protein less carbs, the other in reverse(more or less). I just needed some confirmation if that’s what the differences really were cuz I bought the Surge Recovery as a replacement for my whey+gatorade PWO. I’ve been reading all the reviews and of course lots of PTs here say it’s quality stuff.

I tried searching on this site for what each is actually intended for and didn’t come up with anything. I knew the Surge was for recovery, I just didn’t know if the Metabolic Drive would accomplish the same thing.

So yeah…I was confused :slight_smile: Thanks for the info guys.