Surge and Grow!

Ok… Ive been doing my research on both Surge and Grow! for quite some time now and Ive been taking Surge for a few weeks and it really is a great product and Ive seen some good gains not to mention the good taste. Ive been taking one full serving before working out and one full serving after. I’ve been training at night because of work and the Surge coupled with CW’s programs have really proven beneficial. My question is this… I want to get Grow! but Im not sure when the appropriate time to use it is. I usually drink a generic protein drink in the morning with my breakfast so I can see substituting it there but should I be adding it in any other time of day? In between meals? Along with meals? Im just not sure where it belongs in my daily routine if Im already taking Surge. I appreciate your feedback!

Grow! = protein.

Use it whenever you want to boost your diet’s protein content. There are no specific times that it should be used.

I use Grow! any time I feel like I need some extra protein, but at the very least I always have some right before I go to bed to take advantage of the casein.

[quote]Revo09 wrote:
Ok… Ive been doing my research on both Surge and Grow! for quite some time now and Ive been taking Surge for a few weeks and it really is a great product and Ive seen some good gains not to mention the good taste. Ive been taking one full serving before working out and one full serving after. I’ve been training at night because of work and the Surge coupled with CW’s programs have really proven beneficial. My question is this… I want to get Grow! but Im not sure when the appropriate time to use it is. I usually drink a generic protein drink in the morning with my breakfast so I can see substituting it there but should I be adding it in any other time of day? In between meals? Along with meals? Im just not sure where it belongs in my daily routine if Im already taking Surge. I appreciate your feedback![/quote]

All those times. Just don’t use it around your workout, when you’re using Surge.

Thanks a lot guys… I really appreciate the feed back…