Suprise! It's October, Biden is Corrupt

Preach it brother!

I really need to pick up Rod Dreher’s Live not by Lies.

1 Like

I’ve never read it, I shall also pick up a copy.

Kayleigh would be a smokeshow if she wasn’t anorexic skinny. From waist up, she’s great. Pull up a full body picture of her in Google Images and she’s waaaayyy to skinny from waist down. I feel like if I touched her…she’d go poof and burst into dust. Great gal, though.

Ok sure pat.
Biden has already admitted the painful truth as many parents have faced that his son had a drug problem.
It is very clear that you are obsessed with the Biden’s. Keep looking for dirt pat if it helps with your sanity.
Just remember, your daddy trump loves you and at the same time doesn’t give a shit about you.

By dude, you mean the NY Post? Sorry man, this is not a situation where one can be charitable about what twitter and Facebook did. They became the news, for censorship. It’s long been known that twitter and Facebook are left-wing and censoring conservative voices. Now they are censoring a large distribution news paper for no other reason than that it hurts their preferred candidate and they are being called out for it, by everybody.
twitter, Facebook, Google, Apple are the oligarchy here. They wield the power of information in a monopolistic fashion. Except this time, they are busted.

1 Like

Why don’t you start a thread on Trump’s desperation. This one is about Biden’s corruption.

I will check your meme and raise it with a video:

There is no way around this. They have emails and pictures and presumably videos to come. Nice try, but Biden is caught red handed for corruption.
Explain this email:
““Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email reads.”
Why was Biden meeting with Vadym Pozharskyi from Burisma at the White House?

Where was the “fact checking” on the NYT article on Trump’s taxes, where the sources were anonymous? And if Facebook and twitter have to fact check articles from verified news sources, now, how are they still protected by article 230?

1 Like

The story is about Joe Biden’s exposed corruption. Hunter with a crack pipe in his mouth is just the cherry on top. He had to be an idiot not to delete that picture or any semblance of it.

1 Like

Query “Hunter Biden computer” on youtube, and also # of viewings for each video.

This is the biggest scandal in US history. A close second is Obamagate, but this one tops it.

4 Likes

It’s bigger than watergate, the teapot dome scandal and the baseball shoeless joe Jackson scandal combined in Pats head. Biden is living rent free in his head.

5 Likes

Bigger even than the Russia-collusion scandal.

Nothing to see here!

1 Like

The right should favor distributionist policy that favors MANY small businesses. Not these mega corps.

1 Like

Fair enough.

I should’ve referred to it as the desperation at the highest levels (such that they are) of the Trump campaign, which would’ve included the actions of his “private lawyer” here.

Well, since you went for the personal attack instead of talking about the topic or the issues discussed, I assume you have been forced to admit this is absolute corruption, absolutely, by Biden.

Omg! And I’m an atheist. Are you deaf and blind? Trump is the most corrupt politician ever. What color is the sky in your world that you cant see how corrupt he is? Orange?

Here’s something for @pat

Oh, and before someone says “liberal propaganda” I would like to emphasize that I worked on a project in Baku a couple of years back and know people who’ve worked on this super-shady shitshow where the involvement of the IRGC connected crooks was common knowledge.

1 Like

I have it on good authority that even brining up Trumps corruption means you have full on TDS. Quote Trump? Orange man bad. Link article about his corruption? TDS.

Trump was certainly right about his supporters.

3 Likes

I’m not saying trump didn’t have shady business dealings in the past, you could probably find shady business dealings with most wealthy business men if you looked hard enough. But all these reports of Trump “corruption” was before he was president. To me that’s a distinct difference. IF the newest reports on Hunter Biden are true then Joe was selling influence to foreign countries in exchange for money. Doesn’t that seem worse? Has Trump or any of his children sold American influence to another country? Are there any shady dealings since Trump has been in office? Verifiable ones, not just smear campaigns.

3 Likes

To be fair, both sides have been willing to die on their ideological hills.

If the reports are indeed true about Hunter and Joe Biden, verified undeniably true, will the left admit they were wrong? Or continue to provide cover and blatantly lie?

1 Like